I NEED A GLAZIER TO REPLACE A BROKEN GLASS PANEL IN MY CONDO COMPLEX IN NONTHABURI

pleple62

GOOGLE SEARCH IS HOPELESS COMES WITH PHONE AND AUTO GLASS REPAIRS 

I NEED A GOOD OLD FASHIONED COME QUOTE LOOK FIX KIND OF COMPANY

ANT SUGGESTIONS

I would suggest ask at a local hardware shop, try a few because sometimes they say don't know but eventually one knows or has the products.

Try also Home Pro, they have some service contractors that do window installations

Edited by freeworld
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

Go to any door and window manufacturer, such as, https://kph.co.th/

If they don't replace broken glass panels, they'll be able to recommend someone who does.

Next time the girlfriend throws an ornament at you, don't duck!

been there done that      they big they no help, it was  first company i tried unless you developer or large condo quote forget it, no recommendations there, thanks anyways

obviously you have a girl who has problem with you, i have broken glass,

1 hour ago, pleple62 said:

GOOGLE SEARCH IS HOPELESS

Google Maps. Type Nontaburi, Enter and then type Glass Shop. Enter you can then choose one near to you. 

Condo building owner may want/insist you use theirs.

Edited by VocalNeal
spelling

don't exterior walls count as jointly own by both the unit and under the condo common area? ie any modification to the exterior walls must be approved by the condo management

• Like 1

Go one kilometer in any direction from your condo.  Then start walking in ever decreasing circles until you find a glass shop.  If you do not find one you will eventually go up your own bung hole and it will thankfully be finished.

If you live in a condo and its an exterior glass you may not own it and it may have to be replaced by the bldg. Check with the bldg first. Tons of glass companies around 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ask any Thai they are all experts at everything, or has a relative that is. Been trying to get a plumber for 3 months, have to go through all the Mrs friends and relatives who think they can sort it out first. Good luck

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Standards of Conduct

5. Do not post text with all capital letters or with over-sized fonts, all bold font, non-standard fonts, colored fonts or unusually large emojis. Do not use emojis or any other form of graphics in the title of your poll or topic.

https://aseannow.com/forum_rules/

This topic is closed due to posting with all capital letters,  if you turn off your Caps Lock, you can post again. 

//Closed//