Two visa exempt entries per calendar year is real.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

Very nice.  But your evidence also includes the 15 day thing which is also not true.

image.png.8bd191b448acf8d31333d045eadcb97d.png

Don't care. It's not relevant to this topic. Everyone must be wrong and you must be right.  keep debating everything here and on the Thaigher forum. Do you even have time to eat and sleep. lol Next, call both Thai Embassies and give them a piece of your mind. Tell them they are wrong. Sign petitions. Call the office of the Prime-minister. How dare they spread these false regulations. How dare they make a 15 day typo. Go to demonstrate outside the Integrity Legal office and insist he resign as the MD of Integrity Legal and stop working as a lawyer. Alas. 

Edited by wmlc
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chivas said:

This bit is quite clear on the face of it  ??

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 12-38-27 Two visa exempt entries per calendar year is real.png

The UK Thai embassy is even clearer. but says 2 times period. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

How many times does this have to be explained as false info on the Embassy websites. This is the 3rd thread in a week claiming this wrong info as fact.

Ah yes. Integrity legal must also be wrong. I see. All the calls my firm gets must be fake. Alas, you must be correct and everyone else must be full of it. 

Edited by wmlc
  • Sad 1

Just now, wmlc said:

Ah yes. Integrity legal must also be wrong. I see. All the calls my firm gets must be false. Alas, you must be correct and everyone else must be full of it. 

Well I have done 8 visa exempt entries in last 2 years so there is that....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Well I have done 8 visa exempt entries in last 2 years so there is that....

Ah 4 per year is not much. I had a guy with 3 this year turned around. Next guy that calls. I will give them your name and number to give to the officer at the airport. You can explain to the officer they let you in 4 times and everything will be ok and you insist they let him in. Please DM me your name and contact details.Thanks.

Edited by wmlc
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

So you're just trying to scare monger and gain business for your legal firm. Lame. I've done 3-4 visa exempt entries a year since 2015 and many people enter far more than me. If you're a legal professional you need to get another job more suited to your limited research skills

Edited by Pattaya57

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

So you're just trying to scare monger and gain business for your legal firm. Lame. I've done 3-4 visa exempt entries a year since 2015 and many people enter far more than me. If you're a legal professional you need to get another job more suited to your limited research skills

Hmm where have I pitched legal services here? Give it a rest mate.  NEXT............

Edited by wmlc
  • Confused 1