Kor Ror 11 Following Divorce

Hi. Does anyone know how to get a Kor Ror 11 after getting divorced?

A bit of back story. I had a lawyer do my divorce, and getting sole custody of kids was number one priority.

Today, I went to immigration to renew visa on basis of supporting thai children, and they asked for Kor Ror 11.

When I said I didn't have it, they said my lawyer had messed up my divorce. I don't know who is wrong or right.

But in either case, it seems best to get a Kor Ror 11. The thing is, my kid is already legitimated. I'm on the birth certificate,

we got married after the kid was born. And the official divorce settlement from the amphur says that only I have parental power.

So did my lawyer screw up? Or is immigration screwing up? Can I even get a Kor Ror 11 for my situation?

Thanks if anyone knows the answer

OK. I found the answer for myself, so I'll post it here in case anyone else needs it. I went in to the Amphur and asked for the Kor Ror 11. I showed them my divorce decree (Kor Ror 6), and they said that the divorce decree supercedes everything else, and they can't and don't need to issue a Kor Ror 11. I already have sole custody via the Kor Ror 6. They thought Immigration didn't read the documents properly. So it seems like my local immigration office just doesn't know what they are doing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1