Reckless Biker Gang Terrorises Khon Kaen Residents; Community demand Police Intervention

snoop1130

Very disappointed that the "bikers" are motorized terrorists and not well leg muscled cyclists!

The only difference to the usual young clowns on motorbikes is that this lot have discovered the advantage of a helmet for safety and disguise.

Community demand for pro active Police intervention is probably going to receive little response.

• Like 1

So why are the kids performing these tricks? Are they bored out of their heads in a town without entertainment?

The A1 just gets worse on an hourly basis. Please will somebody with a command of normal English buy out AN. Even cockney rhyming slang would do.

These geezers on  M/C kicked up a right 'ol racket after the current bun went down, the fuzz 'aint dun 'nuffing yet. That's it ..

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Prior to the merger with Thaiger (or was it a takeover?) we used to suffer an endless stream of boring posters criticizing the standard of English in the news reports. 

Now we have AI but it seems that some posters are never happy. Boring, boring, boring!

I expect what people want is for the reports to be clear. I don't think that's too much to ask in journalism. I read this current news and the words end up taking over the story rather than having the reader focusing on the meaning. It's poor AI. 

11 minutes ago, alien365 said:

I expect what people want is for the reports to be clear. I don't think that's too much to ask in journalism. I read this current news and the words end up taking over the story rather than having the reader focusing on the meaning. It's poor AI. 

I understood it perfectly. True the language is somewhat flowery but it still portrays the situation as it is on the streets of Khon Kaen. AI is not yet perfect and I doubt that it ever will be, but you're going to have to get used to it, because this is the 'new normal' whether you like it or not.

What distracts from the story far more than the flowery AI language is people like you moaning and groaning about it, which is, I should point out off topic. 

AI is not yet perfect and I doubt that it ever will be, but you're going to have to get used to it, because this is the 'new normal' whether you like it or not.

It's trivial to make the AI not use such bombastic tone. Really, you literally can tell it to "tone it down a bit" or "keep it more factual" or whatever and it's a done deal. If this stays the "new normal" for the news section then I'll skip it entirely as I suspect most intelligent readers that value their time will do. What will be left is anyones guess.

I understood it perfectly. True the language is somewhat flowery but it still portrays the situation as it is on the streets of Khon Kaen. AI is not yet perfect and I doubt that it ever will be, but you're going to have to get used to it, because this is the 'new normal' whether you like it or not.

What distracts from the story far more than the flowery AI language is people like you moaning and groaning about it, which is, I should point out off topic. 

Your response to my comment is what makes it go off topic. The mods can remove it if they don't like criticism to this rubbish. But based on what the computer is trying to tell us, my thought is the police will sort it out soon enough. Either that or the 'renegade gang' will get bored after a while. I hate bike noise though, unless it's a decent performance bike that is.