WiFi at Suvarnabhumi

im pretty sure yes but never paid attn to where i was in airport.....now my AIS gives me credit when i arrive until i can top it off at airport shop....should be ok with wifi tho.....i also use the wifi in taiwan during my 2 hr layover just in case i need to access it

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think wifi works in the area where you are standing in line to get your passport stamped.  It works in the rest of BKK.  I think it will work before entering and after you leave the immigration area.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BillStrangeOgre said:

Hi, can anyone tell me if the WiFi works at Suvarnabhumi airport when arriving on a flight and before passing through immigration? 
TIA

Bill

Yes

• Like 1

I've used it without passing immigration – however, now 1½ years ago – I had to sign in online in my browser to get free access.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 1:29 PM, BillStrangeOgre said:

Hi, can anyone tell me if the WiFi works at Suvarnabhumi airport when arriving on a flight and before passing through immigration? 
TIA

Bill

Yes it works airside and departure 

On 5/18/2024 at 5:45 AM, Larry77 said:

I don't think wifi works in the area where you are standing in line to get your passport stamped.  It works in the rest of BKK.  I think it will work before entering and after you leave the immigration area.

You should not be ion phone  in immigration or photography 

• 2 weeks later...