Isolated Mainland Beaches In The South For Apartment?

uptou

i'm very interested in renting a cheap apartment on,or near a non touristy,fairly quiet or isolated beach on the southern mainland for the girlfreind & i.like the idea of abit of fishing of a night whilst the girlfreind watches the thai soaps,maybe even get myself a tiny boat.

could be anyware down from the petchaburi area although clean coastal water for swimming is obviously important.hat cabana near chumphon,sounds interesting,but any others that you could recommend?

i'm very interested in renting a cheap apartment on,or near a non touristy,fairly quiet or isolated beach on the southern mainland for the girlfreind & i.like the idea of abit of fishing of a night whilst the girlfreind watches the thai soaps,maybe even get myself a tiny boat.

could be anyware down from the petchaburi area although clean coastal water for swimming is obviously important.hat cabana near chumphon,sounds interesting,but any others that you could recommend?

I heard that in the Pattani-Narathiwat coast, ther are a lot of homes on sale.

I suppose you could find something to rent ...

NB: Rubber-plantation ground is a bargain there too, it is the moment to buy !

• 4 weeks later...

Take a trip down to the Ban Krud area .. km marker 383, hang a left! :o