Watching Gaa In Koh Samui

Does anybody know if there is any where in Koh Samui to watch GAA games?

Any info greatly apprerciated.

Thanks

Smily

i think Our Bar next to dreamgirls on soi green mango has all the games.

Sorry, but what are GAA games?

Thanks

Smily

Chaweng, Tropical Murphys, The Islander... there are many places who show sport events on their tv sets...in Lamai the Bauhaus Pub.

Check around - maybe even the local Bar/Pub/Restaurant near you..

GAA Games: Gaelic Athletic Association Link:

Edited by Samuian

What do you want GAA games for?

Are you a terrorist?

:D

Did not understand that but it made me laugh.

well, guess he refers to irish and his braincells tell him this:

GAA = irish = IRA = so some one who wants to watch the GAA is a terrorist :D thats my guess...kind a sickish.. but then people do have opinions... :o

Edited by Samuian

Fair enough Watson. I don't want no trouble. I know what you GAA types are like.

I am sorry if I offended the Irish, most are OK but they do tend to be single-toothed simpletons - but nice though.

ahhh well... I said everyone is entitled to have an opinion! :o the games are played, some of 'em have a tradition which is older, much older then the UK, th eploitical platform of the last 50 Years, the IRA, even older then the Republic of Ireland - so what!!

Simple or not... it's Sports, Games, Athletics...

Edited by Samuian

OOps, his highness's is watching, well, as I said, act like nothing, he's harmless!But the tourists get a kick out of him walking around downtown Chaweng with his crown and Robe (and nothing else) except his flip-flops!

Edited by SamuiJens

No way! Are you Irish?, We got deported from Dublin in the 70's, they even had 2 security service ppl sitting behind us, when we got to Shannon Airport, I had to hit the can and this plain clothes cop, told me to stay in my seat! But I hold no grudges to the Irish. We actually got them to give us an apolagy later thru the embassy!:o

Thanks

Smily

Ourbar in samui next to dreamgirls is the only place in SE Asia that has GAA games http://www.myspace.com/ourbarsamui

And we are not terroists why shouldnt GAA have 3 pages of disscusion its apart of our heritage and it is much loved in Ireland and the fastest fieldgame in the world,theres a aussie rules AFL thread on this site that has a lot of pages.

Hey derdoh, stop picking on me. I actually gave this thread 5 stars.

BTW, I hear that stealing handbags is big in Ireland too and much loved by many,

Should we have a thread on that too? :o

BTW, I hear that stealing handbags is big in Ireland too and much loved by many,

Ha ha you call that picking on you,yes stealing handbags is big so are drugs and rape and probably a load of other bad things that are the same in any other country.

Ill be in samui in 3 weeks for 6 weeks you should come or anybody else who wants to come with me to watch a hurling game i promise you wont be dissapionted :D

No way! Are you Irish?, We got deported from Dublin in the 70's, they even had 2 security service ppl sitting behind us, when we got to Shannon Airport, I had to hit the can and this plain clothes cop, told me to stay in my seat! But I hold no grudges to the Irish. We actually got them to give us an apolagy later thru the embassy!:o

mmmmm strange ,i always thought you were scandinavian?

Ha ha you call that picking on you,yes stealing handbags is big so are drugs and rape and probably a load of other bad things that are the same in any other country.

Ill be in samui in 3 weeks for 6 weeks you should come or anybody else who wants to come with me to watch a hurling game i promise you wont be dissapionted :D

derdoh, you're coming quite a long way to watch a hurling game aren't you?

derdoh, you're coming quite a long way to watch a hurling game aren't you?

No im actually in Melbourne so its not that far