Print Online TM for Visa Extension

1) I've just moved to BKK and am renting a townhouse as a tourist. The landlord submitted the TM30 online and sent me a screenshot. What exactly should I print to take to immigration? I see on the screenshot there is an option to download an excel file. Or do I just print the screenshot? Do they sometimes ask for other documents? I think in Pattaya they wanted the owner's ID and house registration.

2) On this trip I am using visa exemption. Am I supposed to go to IT Laksi rather than CW, or are both OK?

3) When I came into Don Meuang this time, they gave me quite a grilling about all my tourist visas & exemptions, since I have been using these visas for two years. They said I should change my visa if I want to "live" in Thailand rather than doing "border runs". However, my "border runs" tend to be quite long 10-20 day trips to nearby countries and I've always flown rather than crossing a land border. Are they getting stricter on long-term tourists? I plan to apply for a proper tourist visa next time and I will soon be eligible for a retirement visa, but I actually have some things to do in other countries, so being a tourist for a bit longer would be useful for me.

Thank you.

Just provide the screenshot that was given to you.

Assume the extension is 30 day extension to the permit from your tourist visa entry..

If so you will attend CW for your extension.

Are you 50+

I'm 49, turning 50 this year. So I'll probably do the retirement visa option at some point. It's just that I actually like travelling and it's convenient to be using tourist visas/exemptions until I get my act together to apply for a retirement visa.

On this particular trip I am using a 30-day visa exemption, not a tourist visa. I read in another thread that I'm supposed to go to IT Square Laksi. Is it possible to do it in either place, or do I need to go to one particular place?

10 minutes ago, mark333 said:

I read in another thread that I'm supposed to go to IT Square Laksi. Is it possible to do it in either place, or do I need to go to one particular place

You will need to apply at IT mall LakSi.

10 minutes ago, mark333 said:

It's just that I actually like travelling and it's convenient to be using tourist visas/exemptions until I get my act together to apply for a retirement visa.

I first came to Thailand already 50+.

I spent first few years traveling to Saigon every month or 2. 

In those days you could obtain triple entry tourist visa to Thailand at Saigon Thai consulate.

At some point the io took my application and stated "you live in Thailand you need retirement visa you over 50" 

You entered visa exempt via air.

You should expect some questions with history.