Patio Furniture

miltonbentley

I am looking for some patio furniture - a sofa, couple of easy chairs, low table etc. The sort of thing that one could relax in at 5pm with a G&T, cocktail, Long Island Iced Tea even and watch the sun go down after a hard days work.

I'm not really fussed about what it's made of but have in mind cane or rattan but the stuff I've looked at seems on the pricey side. I've been up the Hang Dong Road and Ban Tawai but can't find anything suitable in the price range.

Anyone got and ideas/recommendations?

Thanks

I opted for the "plastic fantastic" style this time round and haven't been let down...yet.

Tesco, Carrefour and the likes all stock them and they are really cheap, and comfy as well. Had many a sundowner in them.

Go on, go retro, you know you want to.. :D:o

There is a cane/rattan shop on Chiang Moi, left side, just past the first Soi below the moat. Another on the inside of the moat, going north past Sompet Market the road turns west and the shop is only about 40 meters down, on the left of course. The latter shop has done reasonable repairs for me over the years and might even be able to make to your specs.

There is a cane/rattan shop on Chiang Moi, left side, just past the first Soi below the moat. Another on the inside of the moat, going north past Sompet Market the road turns west and the shop is only about 40 meters down, on the left of course. The latter shop has done reasonable repairs for me over the years and might even be able to make to your specs.

Thanks Bill an excellent recommendation I went to your second recommendation past Sompet Market and round the corner. Great quality, excellent value and friendly service - can't beat that.

I am looking for some patio furniture - a sofa, couple of easy chairs, low table etc. The sort of thing that one could relax in at 5pm with a G&T, cocktail, Long Island Iced Tea even and watch the sun go down after a hard days work.

I'm not really fussed about what it's made of but have in mind cane or rattan but the stuff I've looked at seems on the pricey side. I've been up the Hang Dong Road and Ban Tawai but can't find anything suitable in the price range.

Thanks

since when do you ever relax and watch the sun come down these days MB?, its more like relax and watch the sun come up after another night out! :o

Thanks

what sort of prices were they up in Baan Tawai MB? Im maybe in the market later on for some hyacinth if its within my budget.

pictures as posted in another thread that interest me, they look good and have a bit of class about them, abit like me really :o

post-15912-1185781932_thumb.jpg

post-15912-1185781944_thumb.jpg

post-15912-1185781954_thumb.jpg

post-15912-1185781966_thumb.jpg

Thanks

what sort of prices were they up in Baan Tawai MB? Im maybe in the market later on for some hyacinth if its within my budget.

pictures as posted in another thread that interest me, they look good and have a bit of class about them, abit like me really :o

Well if you are very nice to me Donnyboy (BEER!!) :D , I can take you to a place that will give you 'real' wholesale prices.The best quality as well.

Thanks

Well if you are very nice to me Donnyboy (BEER!!) :D , I can take you to a place that will give you 'real' wholesale prices.The best quality as well.

well thats very kind of ya chuchok- youre on. Say how bout I thrown in some ribs as well and invite some other TV members to Tuskers on the 18th Aug?? :D

Thanks

since when do you ever relax and watch the sun come down these days MB?, its more like relax and watch the sun come up after another night out! :D

Not for me to relax in Donny Boy for you :o

Thanks

since when do you ever relax and watch the sun come down these days MB?, its more like relax and watch the sun come up after another night out! :D

Not for me to relax in Donny Boy for you :o

mighty kind of you MB, but remember to position them for tv viewing come RWC time. :D

come to think of it, with all the rugby on tv during sept & oct could you supply some beautiful girls to serve beer as a remedy for sore eyes?! :D:D

mighty kind of you MB, but remember to position them for tv viewing come RWC time. :D

come to think of it, with all the rugby on tv during sept & oct could you supply some beautiful girls to serve beer as a remedy for sore eyes?! :D:D

There will be some sofa spots for RWC although limited so a first come first served basis except for my spot (proprietors rights) Beautiful girls would only distract you from the business at hand. :o

What about if MB put on one of those Tiger/Singha/Chang dresses on to serve us during the RWC - in fact i'm going to insist on it when watching Ireland in the final! :o

What about if MB put on one of those Tiger/Singha/Chang dresses on to serve us during the RWC - in fact i'm going to insist on it when watching Ireland in the final! :o

I dont know whats funnier Irishinchiangmai, MB in a dress or your comment that Ireland will be in the final :D

I dont know whats funnier Irishinchiangmai, MB in a dress or your comment that Ireland will be in the final :D

It is funny saying Ireland will be in the final, but this shot of MB taken recently surely takes the cake.

Edited by Austhaied

Another on the inside of the moat, going north past Sompet Market the road turns west and the shop is only about 40 meters down, on the left of course. The latter shop has done reasonable repairs for me over the years and might even be able to make to your specs.

They do glasses as well as rattan? Now that's what I call diversification! :o

Another on the inside of the moat, going north past Sompet Market the road turns west and the shop is only about 40 meters down, on the left of course. The latter shop has done reasonable repairs for me over the years and might even be able to make to your specs.

They do glasses as well as rattan? Now that's what I call diversification! :o

Tres witty Jackr. I tink it's time you came out of hiding.

They do glasses as well as rattan? Now that's what I call diversification! :D

I think that he is still in trouble from the last time he was allowed out. :o

They do glasses as well as rattan? Now that's what I call diversification! :D

I think that he is still in trouble from the last time he was allowed out. :D

Haven't been allowed to forget that one yet :o

One will emerge from hiding on bbq night, Mr Bentley :D

Thanks

A friend of mine imports patio furniture from India. I can forward you his contact details if you are interested.

post-42103-1186109930_thumb.jpg