Non-O(marriage) in Phnom Penh

Looks like Savannakhet is always fully booked nowadays. So I am looking for alternatives to get Non-O SE based on marriage.
Had a good experience with the embassy in Phnom Penh in 2022 (Bank statement, 4 days of waiting + the same set of documents as in Savannakhet).
Can't see any info about appointments on their website. So I suggest that walk-ins are still possible. Am I right?

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2024 at 6:38 AM, Tod Daniels said:

Phnom Penh is a walk up consulate no appointment needed.

Just so you're clear about their processing time it's FIVE business days NOT including the day you apply,

So if you applied on a Monday morning you could get your passport back the following Monday afternoon 

Processing time is very bad.
But Cambodian immigration does not waste the entire passport page of a western tourist like Laos does.
Cambodian visa can be printed separately without the need of wasting passport pages.

9 hours ago, zmisha said:

Processing time is very bad.
But Cambodian immigration does not waste the entire passport page of a western tourist like Laos does.
Cambodian visa can be printed separately without the need of wasting passport pages.

If you buy an e Visa online before you go you only get the entry exit stamp to cambodia, if you buy the visa on arrival at the border you get a sticker and it takes a full page of your passport

• Like 2

On 6/18/2024 at 6:38 AM, Tod Daniels said:

Phnom Penh is a walk up consulate no appointment needed.

Just so you're clear about their processing time it's FIVE business days NOT including the day you apply,

So if you applied on a Monday morning you could get your passport back the following Monday afternoon 

On the official website they say "if you apply on Monday, you can pick up your passport on Thursday" and "5 working days (NOT include the Day of Submission) for all types of visa"
https://phnompenh.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/general-information-for-visa-applicants
Which is very confusing. And my own experience in 2022 - I applied on Thursday and got my Non-O visa on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, lapamita said:

are they issuing Non o Multipe 1 year ??

Not that I have heard.  Savannakhet is the best option (in the region) - with bank-statement showing 400K in the account for 2 months.   The consulate(s) in Vietnam used to do it, but not sure if they still do.