Trolls Why Do They Do It ?

RamdomChances

Trolls why do you do it are you just bored, or seeking attention?

Why do people respond to them.

I know they can be really annoying but you are not going to win any arguments because they are just not reseptive to any other views. Responding only encorages them and gives them a greater oppetunity to reply.

I know they can be really annoying but you are not going to win any arguments because they are just not reseptive to any other views. Responding only encorages them and gives them a greater oppetunity to reply.

It's an itch, I must scratch it :o

Because it's nice to wind them up , they don't annoy me , merely fill the time between working on my pc doing real things like earning money, and going to the latrine....excuse me...... :D

Are you still into potty training Chon ? :D I thought that was a kinda British Parliamentary thing this toilet stuff :o

Trolls...also they know how to start with a good count.

Wonder how they get access to the mysql database. :o

Where is IT...Man..ager ? I have not seen him for a while now.

Hi Chon..after a long time.. I was battling alone in that Buddhism section.. :D

It takes a lifetime to master Doc , it seems Tony has the problem at both ends , he's better warn Billy Goat Gruff ,  :o

Can Tony survive politically Chon ?

Neither Tony will survive Doc , this one is marginally less irritating though.

He does like the troll label as a retort though , perhaps he will make it after all?

Don't take it so seriously Random, it's just a forum - no need to be so serious. :D

Sorry mate, couldn't resist it - anyway, I hope by 'Trolls' your not reffering to my brother Ambo cause he wasn't a troll he was my alter ego. :o

Oh well , hope to see Tony in 30 days , or sooner under another brige... :D

I believe that if we see tony in 30 years it will be 30 years too soon.

Of all the <deleted> who have been posting in recent times he is the best qualified to be inaugurated into the "<deleted> hall of fame" :o

Never knew what a "troll" was until I joined this forum - at least it's taught me something :o

Also never thought you could match somebody like Erco, yet more of them keep appearing! Could they all have the same Mum (who was once their Dad) ?

What is a troll?

In reply to my first post on this board someone said troll.

If it ain't good I will write the guy(whattado) a pm, and tell him exactyly what to do!

Johnniey

Sorry may of jumped the gun calling you a troll in another thread,you stated your freind was home to Thailand for 17 years and i assumed he was a thai national?

I think after a while here , most of us can provoke etc without the tag , but if someone enters the fray after only a few posts , they qualify for that splendid tag.

Tony being one of the "special" cases. He wasn't too bad though in comparison...

I think after a while here , most of us can provoke etc without the tag , but if someone enters the fray after only a few posts , they qualify for that splendid tag.

Tony being one of the "special" cases. He wasn't too bad though in comparison...

Not sure if Tony was a troll?

Anyway i would suggest the best way forward would to make the forum subscription fee based,a yearly nominal 1 or 2k TB would not be out of the way,this would clear out all the trolls. :o

To Admins,

1. Why don’t you provide a search function in member profile where others can go and read the previous postings of that member?

Do you already have this feature? I have not seen it.

That will stop this for sure. Reason is they always start with a higher count.

2. or charge a member fee to post. (You can offer some free postings to keep the guys turning away)

kwiz