The Attraction Of Bargirls?

Debaryman101

I know i'm probably going to get deleted for this thread but I just wanted someont to answer this question.

I am half thai and half farang grew up in the US. I have been to thailand four times the last two times I was with my wife. I have had oppurtunities to go with bargirls but i never did for reason's i rather keep to myself.

But can anyone answer this for me? :o

chok dee

I know i'm probably going to get deleted for this thread but I just wanted someont to answer this question.

I am half thai and half farang grew up in the US. I have been to thailand four times the last two times I was with my wife. I have had oppurtunities to go with bargirls but i never did for reason's i rather keep to myself.

But can anyone answer this for me? :D

chok dee

Me thinks you are on a guilt trip :o Dont worry we wont blow the whistle :D

Due to their dark skin and somewhat wild looks, bar girls are not generally attractive to middle/upper class Thai men. In case you haven't noticed, you can even get 'whitening deodorant' for your arm pits here! Ugh! You can be so pasty white/blue and still be an attractive woman here.

Farangs, on the other hand, tend to prefer a tanned lady and the fact that many of them have great bodies helps. You have to understand that most middle/upper class Thai women are very wary of dating Farang men due to the stigma that people will attach to them ("Mia Farang" is a derogative term here in Thailand). Often times, it's only the bar girls that are open, friendly and willing to be with the Farangs. If it wasn't for the willingness of the bar girls, 90% of farangs here would have a very difficult time 'dating' - but all that's starting to change now.

Thai men don't go for the loose, loud, vivacious, outgoing woman. They like their women to be more conservative, quiet, respectful, feminine, sweet, etc. Farang men don't mind a little wildness. They don't expect every woman they go out with to be virgins. Many Thai men do - even when they're dating someone in their late 20's or early 30's. Farang men are not so easily intimidated by women who can have fun, be wild, outgoing, and a little kinky in bed (although many have lived to regret it.) The attraction to bar girls starts off as an attraction for sex - because by Farang standards, they ARE sexy. Anything more after that can be a result of loneliness, need for companionship, familiarity, friendship ............. or just really awesome sex.......

Another thread about bar girls. The fascination continues. I imagine there are many psychologocal reasons that contribute to the appeal, but at the end of the day, men like sex with pretty young girls. Pretty simple.

Yes of course the obvious attraction :o But are their other attractions as well?? Good talker or other things I know some farangs have to have something to attract them other than good sex I mean some keep on going to the same bargirl right?

chok dee

The attraction of Pizza?

I am half Italian and half piss bored, I grew up in not Italy. I have been to Italy four times the last two times I was on a diet. I have had oppurtunities to go eat pizza but i never did for reason's i rather keep to myself.

The attraction of Pizza?

I am half Italian and half piss bored, I grew up in not Italy. I have been to Italy four times the last two times I was on a diet. I have had oppurtunities to go eat pizza but i never did for reason's i rather keep to myself.

But can anyone answer this for me? :D

:o:D

Thank God for Fatter Than Harry.

Ok, whilst the flippant pizza post upset Debaryman101, I must point out that I try to stay away from flamming others and try to keep clear of threads that I don't find apealing - however you caught me on a bad day and whilst I was reading your post I heard the screaming voices in my head and I felt I had to respond to your pointless post with a pointless post - no offence.

My point is, if you ate 4 pieces of toast this morning and didn't put jam on them and asked me why? how the sweet f##k am I supposed to respond?

The attraction of Bar girls? maybe its static, you know like when socks and pants stick together in the dryer when you don't use fasbric softner?

Maybe

The attraction of Pizza?

quote1.jpg

The attraction of Pizza?

:D:D:D

chok dee

Koon ayoo tow rai?

Well... How old are you FTH?

The winner of the quote of the week needs to let us all in on what he is thinking to acheive that, it is not given out lightly...is it huski? :o

I have been trying for the quote of the week for many many months.

A connoisseur will tell you that every woman is like a slice of pizza, the more you have the different your pizza is!!!

How is that huski?

:D

This comment should convince Darbryman to visit Thailand without his family next time. :D

Koon ayoo tow rai?

Which comment Stroll? :o There were many previous.

Do you know how to quote? you can do it without the quote button, if any one wants to know how I can show you. makes for an interesteing show.

Hey, he is quite new here and is just curious!

:wub::D:D:D

Just kidding

But my question is serious...

Which question? There are at least two adressed to me.

I did mean the comment immediatly above my post. I am lazy quoting, but learned it recently, there was a thread explaining it yesterday.

Most of the time I refer to the post above mine, as I do now. :D

Not so difficult to grasp, even for the less intelligent posters who prefer playing with stones rather than keyboards. :o:D

The attraction to bar girls starts off as an attraction for sex

Mine did ... in 1960. :o

I can still get it up and I can still get wild, but sex doesn't have the same "urgency" for me as it did back then.

In another post I mentioned a bargirl who went with me last year at the wrong time of the month. I wound up spending two nights and days with her even though I knew sex was out of the question, simply because I enjoyed being with her.

Another thread about bar girls. The fascination continues. I imagine there are many psychologocal reasons that contribute to the appeal, but at the end of the day, men like sex with pretty young girls. Pretty simple.

but at the end of the day, men like cheap sex with pretty young girls.