Do you need a certificate of residency to be able to buy a condo ?

a sales agent just mailed me this was needed of both parties, probably not knowing that a farang cannot be in a blue house book.

I have a COR from my embassy that is 8 months old.

my immigration takes more than a week do deliver this simple paper and off course does in 2024, not want to send via snail mail.

there is a clause in the sale contract, IF the sales does not go on time at land department , for stupid reason like this, I lose my deposit...

11 minutes ago, john donson said:

a sales agent just mailed me this was needed of both parties, probably not knowing that a farang cannot be in a blue house book.

my immigration takes more than a week do deliver this simple paper and off course does in 2024, not want to send via snail mail.

there is a clause in the sale contract, IF the sales does not go on time at land department , for stupid reason like this, I lose my deposit...

You really think that an agent would not know that a Farang cannot be in a Blue Book?

Yellow yes.........................they know.

13 hours ago, john donson said:

COR isn't required.

• Agree 1