Korat City Or Very Near.

32x

Hiya.

Does anyone know or have an apartment (Fully furnished) or house they want to rent out for a month in Korat City or very near by in late September?

Try isaanlawyers DOT com.

I know the manager and they will soon rent houses. But I don't if a month will be enough. They also build house. Their website is under contruction and they are associate with Korat Lawyers.

P.

Thxs for that will give them a try.

Should have worded this topic better.As in Guesthouse aswell :o

Hi Morden.

Being trying to PM you but the following error keeps on coming up :o

The following errors were found

Personal Message to 'hi morden' will fail because 'hi morden' does not exist!

Personal Message to 'i did register just waiting for an email from them now.seems i will have a long wait.' will fail because 'i did register just waiting for an email from them now.seems i will have a long wait.' does not exist!

Personal Message to 'would be very kind of you if you could post an enquiry for me. what im looking for is to rent either an apartment or small house in korat city or very near bye from the 11th of oct for 21 to 30 days furnished.' will fail because 'would be very kind of you if you could post an enquiry for me. what im looking for is to rent either an apartment or small house in korat city or very near bye from the 11th of oct for 21 to 30 days furnished.' does not exist!

Personal Message to 'once again thanks for that & if your in the area at the time happy to buy you a beer.' will fail because 'once again thanks for that & if your in the area at the time happy to buy you a beer.' does not exist!

Personal Message to 'kind regards,' will fail because 'kind regards,' does not exist!

This personal message has not been sent