Non O -X saigon ..cant find requirment

hello, 

i just have a question is it possible get a non o-x in saigon , they say fee is 400 usd

but dont see the requirments on the web

marriage cetifcate (  new from register) 400k thb   thaibank ? any amonunt have to show in foreign bank?

and the biggest question they issue them

bcs i go europe end of month and a 1 year is not fit me ...any way just see on thei page 10 year DTV visa ........... they say 500k  and  under purpose of vist C . spouse or children .... so i married and can fullfill 500k thb in thailand , is me  get it ???

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, lapamita said:

any way just see on thei page 10 year DTV visa ........... they say 500k  and  under purpose of vist C . spouse or children .... so i married and can fullfill 500k thb in thailand , is me  get it ???

Wrong way round.  That is for your foreign wife or child to piggy back on to your own DTV visa.

1 hour ago, lapamita said:

i just have a question is it possible get a non o-x in saigon , they say fee is 400 usd

but dont see the requirments on the web

Standard requirements for O-X

1. Biodata page of Passport or Travel Document
  2. Photograph taken within the last six months
  3. Proof of the permanent residence in the country where the application is submitted
  4. Financial evidence with fixed deposit of no less than 3,000,000 THB or no less than 1,800,000 THB together with monthly income of no less than 1,200,000 THB per year in Thai bank located in Thailand
  5. A medical certificate issued from the country where the application is submitted, showing no prohibitive diseases as indicated in the Ministerial Regulation No.14 (B.E. 2535) (certificate shall be valid for not more than three months)
  6. Foreign Insurance Certificate as stipulated by the Office of Insurance Commission and Health Insurance of Thailand, which must be completed, signed and stamped by the insurance company. The form can be downloaded from https://longstay.tgia.org
  7. Health Insurance issued by a insurer in Thailand with outpatient benefit of no less than 40,000 THB and inpatient benefit of no less than 400,000 THB
  8. Certificate of criminal record clearance from the country of nationality (In case that the applicants have permanent residence in other country, the aforementioned document from both country of nationality and country of permanent residence is required.)
  9. Biography