Snake Bites Thai Man in Toilet (short)

Snake Bites Thai Man in Toilet

On August 19, a Thai man was bitten on the testicles by a snake hiding in his toilet. He managed to free himself by hitting the snake with a toilet brush. The snake was non-venomous, and he is expected to fully recover. The story has gone viral on social media.

3 hours ago, Video News said:

Snake Bites Thai Man in Toilet

On August 19, a Thai man was bitten on the testicles by a snake hiding in his toilet. He managed to free himself by hitting the snake with a toilet brush. The snake was non-venomous, and he is expected to fully recover. The story has gone viral on social media.

He didn't just hit the snake with toilet brush, he killed it. Sad, and utterly pathetic.

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

He didn't just hit the snake with toilet brush, he killed it. Sad, and utterly pathetic.

I believe it had hold of a 'sensitive' area, is the blip I read.  Probably not knowing what it was till he killed ... those 2 factors give him a pass.

Guess I'm a bit pathetic also, as not many I encounter do well after the encounter, if I'm not 100% sure it's harmless.   Family takes priority.

Saw it on the news. Looked like a pretty large snake. I had one come up my shower drain (since have put a screen over the outlet). Rural where I live gray water just dumps into ditches but toilet dump into septic. Unless the lid was off, I don't see how the snake came to be in there.