Reliable Info On Thai Beers.

Mason45

I've been trying to reduce my weight. I was going ok for awhile cutting back on carbs by not eating bread, pasta, rice, crisps and spuds. I seem to have come to a dead end. The only other thing I can cut back on now is the grog. So does any body have any info in regards to carbs in Thai beers. I know that San Miguel light is preferred by many dieters but it's not exactly my desired taste.

5 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

I've been trying to reduce my weight. I was going ok for awhile cutting back on carbs by not eating bread, pasta, rice, crisps and spuds. I seem to have come to a dead end. The only other thing I can cut back on now is the grog. So does any body have any info in regards to carbs in Thai beers. I know that San Miguel light is preferred by many dieters but it's not exactly my desired taste.

Whisky is zero carbs, try that. 150 calories in 1 small beer.

As mentioned... Whisky has Zero Carbs...  (but I don't really fancy drinking Whisky with a meal)...

... So when I want to wash something down and am feeling 'Carb conscious' there is such a think as Low Carb Beer.. 

I think San Miguel Light has been one of the go-to beers for low carbs...   in reference.. 

San Mig light (regular - 330ml)

Style:    Lager

ABV:    5%

CARB:  5g

KCAL:  100 Cal

Singha beer (regular - 330ml)

ABV:    5%

CARB:  18g

KCAL:  115 Cal

Singha beer 89 (330ml)

ABV:     3.2%

CARB:  1.9g

KCAL:   89

Full Moon Brew Works : Say Play (330ml)

Style:    Cold IPA

ABV:     4%

CARB:  2.5g

KCAL:   90

Full Moon Brew Works : Sumerlay fin fin IPA (330ml)

Style:    Fruity  IPA

ABV:     6%

CARB:  Cant find info - but if the above is low, this could be.

KCAL:   Cant find info - but if the above is low, this could be, but higher due to higher Alc content.

Firstly thanks for that info, I'll give Singha 89 a try. Where can Singha 89 be purchased in Pattaya, preferably not to far from the Naklua Road area.