Opening A Teachers Supplying Agency

Does anyone have the information about how to open a teachers suppying agency? If so, please could you tell me in details what the process is?

You want to open a teachers supplying agency? Just like that? Without ever having been to Thailand? Without having ANY knowledge whatsoever about what's going on here.

No wonder why so many people fail in this (the teaching) business in Thailand! :o

And, again, again, and again, go to Ajarn dot com, you'll find all the information you need ... and much more.

... and by the way, I would like to be a brain surgeon in Moldovia, can anyone tell me the process?

PLEASE ... :D

You want to open a teachers supplying agency? Just like that? Without ever having been to Thailand? Without having ANY knowledge whatsoever about what's going on here.

To be fair Snapshot he never stated that he has never been to Thailand before,But if the case then i think the odds are stacked against him :o

To be fair Snapshot he never stated that he has never been to Thailand before,But if the case then i think the odds are stacked against him

I AM fair, and I can read English very well. However, in my humble opinion, if you ARE in Thailand, and you want to open a teachers agency, and have to ask FIRST on THIS FORUM how to... then ...

... your odds are ALREADY stacked against you :o

(and I don't mean to discredit anybody on this forum, but whatever business you enter in Thailand, you should do your research thoroughly - and IF you don't know or know about ajarn.com ....)

Hi

Thanks for the replies

Well, I'm a resident of Thailand and have got a Thai wife, but you know what happens when foreig people go to ask about whatever at the authorities offices, and how many obstacles they face .... I asked here because some foreingers are running this kind of biz, and certainly they know exactly what to do, more better than Thai people themselves who shew me the wrong many times!!

Thanks

Benyybkk,

I might be able to advise you better if I knew just what you wanted to supply the teachers of Thailand with, be specific please.

I think he is looking to start an agency to supply teachers to schools.

Be thankful that he isn't planning to teach English hereabouts. Communication isn't one of his better skills.

I asked here because some foreingers are running this kind of biz, and certainly they know exactly what to do

Gee man ... and you think, that those who are running the business already will help YOU get started ... as another COMPETITOR ...?

How big do you think this market is? And who are your competitors on the market?

And how many years have they been running this business?

I don't want to wish you good luck ... because you need MUCH MORE than good luck to become successful ...

But anyhow .. I wish you the best (did you go to the ajarn dot com?) - have you now done your research? Made a business plan?

Good!

Then get started ... eeehhh ... and .... Gooooooooood Luck :o

There is an agency such as this here in Hua Hin it is my understanding it is Thai owned with some Farang front people meeting the prospective teachers. They pay something over 300 baht an hour for a job that pays 500 baht an hour if you secure the job yourself. I have no idea what the school pays the agency for supplying these chaps. It is a major scam. I took such a job independant of the agency because the school was in a bind. There were people working there also, who were from the agency, they had a job but they were F**cked. Me personally, I was gone as soon as I located more suitable employment.

You will have to provide something of real value on both ends in order to make a gig like your talking about to work. Work permit, and other desired benefits. Why would a client go through a hiring agency and pay them a cut when that money can be pocketed? This might work for someone with no connections and thats about it. Asia is all about networking, appearance and who you blow.

Thanks a lot PigA for your assistance.

Benney boy... why did you only say thank you to this pig, did I NOT provide you with entreprenuerial insight, creativity and innovation, or am I just an old fool, who does'nt know how to do things in Thailand

.................................. after all, I have ONLY done business here for twenty years, bennyboy.............