Night Life : Boost

jimiherf

I plan to spend a few weeks in CNX in January and am

wondering about what seem to be THE hardcore ravers'

place : the Boost club (turn right 2km after Chiang Mai Lang).

Is it still alive and worth a visit ?

JH. :o

Hmm, apart from Bubble and warm-up I don't know about that one.

Theres a few resident gurus that might be clued up on that one...

v club is usually packed - old skool,house and trance

volume one quite good club as is monkey club and fashion house.oh and discovery.

bubble is terrible,music about 5 years behind the times.

dont think anywhere plays hardcore(i take it you mean acid house/old skool rave)

Sorry, listening to hundred year old music (68 GB worth) I just got from CrowBoy.....at the moment AC/DC "Back In Black"....a farking treasure trove of music (blues, alt rock, metal, etc.) Need to get a mullet (wig!), buy a RoadRunner muscle car, get some tats....absolutely fantastic stuff.... :o

McG

Sorry, listening to hundred year old music (68 GB worth) I just got from CrowBoy.....at the moment AC/DC "Back In Black"....a farking treasure trove of music (blues, alt rock, metal, etc.) Need to get a mullet (wig!), buy a RoadRunner muscle car, get some tats....absolutely fantastic stuff.... :o

McG

McG taken 5 minutes ago on stage at Huay Kaew auditorium. punk.gif

post-31110-1186251494_thumb.jpg

Boost had been closed for awhile but unsure if it reopened or not. G/F knows the owner.

I heard "The Dark" is the place to hang out now. Located above Mandalay. Who knows by Jan 08 it will be somewhere else. Ask agan in December.

McG

Wait until you get to the old Smithsonian records of Charley Patton, Leadbelly, Robert Johnson, Skip James etc

You'll be down at the crossroads waiting for the devil to turn up and take your soul

CB

McG

Wait until you get to the old Smithsonian records of Charley Patton, Leadbelly, Robert Johnson, Skip James etc

You'll be down at the crossroads waiting for the devil to turn up and take your soul

CB

Want to do a bit of a swap Crowie? I don't have 68 gig but can give you about 20. Love my music.

v club is usually packed - old skool,house and trance

volume one quite good club as is monkey club and fashion house.oh and discovery.

bubble is terrible,music about 5 years behind the times.

dont think anywhere plays hardcore(i take it you mean acid house/old skool rave)

Foxy, where is v club?

I got about 200gigs of all sorts - i like my music many and varied, just like my women.

V club is on the road going from old town to airport - look for sunbelt office. Full of Kareoke girls and their clients, and the hostesses are pushy trying to get u into the vip rooms. Good music but. Don't go till after 2am.

I got about 200gigs of all sorts - i like my music many and varied, just like my women.

V club is on the road going from old town to airport - look for sunbelt office. Full of Kareoke girls and their clients, and the hostesses are pushy trying to get u into the vip rooms. Good music but. Don't go till after 2am.

they got fireworks after 2am?

:D Dragonpub from 01:00 to 03:00 then it's off to "V" club or Plim from 03:00 to 06:00, the Dark's okay to but only on Friday or Saturday nights. :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

I tried checking out V club again last saturday (last time was half a year ago, but then the police has just

closed it down, or something). I arrived 02:30, but it looked more like a go-go bar than a disco.

I saw a stage with some 10-15 girls dancing, and the rest of the room was 90%+ males. Did I enter the wrong place?

Any other clubs, except horizon and bubble, with a dancefloor?