Guys, they almost got away with memory-holing this!

Oliver Holzerfilled

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but VP Harris has also never lead a Dairy Queen. Or any other busines. Or in fact ever worked in the private secotor. The Donald for his faults has been CEO of a multi billion dollar company with thousands of employees. 

Why don’t you worry about that <deleted>e in Canada , Disgraceful, but here you are in Trumps Diaper spewing like he does , since you have trouble with English, i provided the definition 

IMG_3709.png

Edited by Irish star

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but VP Harris has also never lead a Dairy Queen. Or any other busines. Or in fact ever worked in the private secotor. The Donald for his faults has been CEO of a multi billion dollar company with thousands of employees. 

Trump is your Mentor lol, Canadian Fangirl for Trump 

IMG_3710.png

IMG_3711.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ah, deliberate misgendering as a form of attempted insult.  Nice one.  Must have been a clever lad when you were younger.

As for The Donald and his business career, I would say that at least he had one. Kamala has had her lips firmly attached to the government teat for her entire life. 

She works for the Govt , Busiest VP Ever , you would do same but here you are , Defending a POS 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

Haha Mr Irishman. Stay in your lane. Darth Cheney was arguably the hardest working VP in  US history. You know Darth he's just recently endorsed Kamala Harris. Also you might know him from nearly being indicted as a war criminal

Excellent work on the US border eh? How many is it 10 million illegal?14 perhaps?

Trump halted bipartisan bill , are you a child who forgets , Biden Harris Impressive , Trump Failed consistently 

IMG_3725.png

IMG_3724.png

Edited by Irish star

Just now, Chadnik said:

How am I wrong Irish man? Are you going to tell me how I don't know something about my country and my politicians that you know better? Like I said stay in your lane. Your posts are shrill and ignorant

What you going to do on Nov 6 run to Russia or Venezuela lol , you re an Ignorant Cult Member, I ignore , your voting for a felon , pedo , Rapist , doesn’t even pay a bill , how many friends you have that don’t pay bills 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Irish star said:

What you going to do on Nov 6 run to Russia or Venezuela lol , you re an Ignorant Cult Member, I ignore , your voting for a felon , pedo , Rapist , doesn’t even pay a bill , how many friends you have that don’t pay bills 

Again with the clueless name calling, vitriol and ad hominem attacks. I thought you were going to put me on ignore or something

I hope you're not older than 25 because you behave like a child

1 minute ago, Chadnik said:

Well, I'm confused because you have been but feel free to put me on ignore.

You are really and truly absolutely clueless

Your easily confused just like Trump , you got Dementia in your future , I believe so , Are you a Christofascist, that’s wants to rule USA , I believe so 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

I would like to make a point here. Joe Biden is mentioned in his daughters diary that often showered together. The Biden crimes syndicate run by five individuals owns something like 250 LLCs, five bank accounts and none of the LLCs produce anything.

Robert Hur stated Biden was very much worth the effort of indicting but because of his age and issues that he did not believe he could get a conviction.

All that Trump drama will be thrown out appeal just like the last half a dozen lawfare cases against him.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

How am I wrong Irish man? Are you going to tell me how I don't know something about my country and my politicians that you know better? Like I said stay in your lane. Your posts are shrill and ignorant

You were obviously American Schooled , You re Quite Ignorant 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

I would like to make a point here. Joe Biden is mentioned in his daughters diary that often showered together. The Biden crimes syndicate run by five individuals owns something like 250 LLCs, five bank accounts and none of the LLCs produce anything.

Robert Hur stated Biden was very much worth the effort of indicting but because of his age and issues that he did not believe he could get a conviction.

All that Trump drama will be thrown out appeal just like the last half a dozen lawfare cases against him.

Biden is not running , Trump didn’t get the memo either , update your browser 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Trump halted bipartisan bill , are you a child who forgets , Biden Harris Impressive , Trump Failed consistently 

IMG_3725.png

IMG_3724.png

Are aware that Michael Bloomberg is a hardcore Democrat and Democratic supporter right? Of course 🤣

If Trump failed consistently like you stated he would not be running. It's just that simple

Lol this is just some ridiculous bola bola screenshot. You asked me for a link and then you didn't even provide one. You're a real piece of work champ

• Confused 1