Is The Woodlands Resort Still Good ?

wileycoyote

Haven't stayed there since last October but can certainly recommend it - rooms, food and environment are very high class. The only problem I has was the security man insisted on checking my TGFs ID every night against the register (same guard every night for 2 weeks) so she now insists we stay elsewhere as she doesn't like being treated like a bargirl!.

Can recommend the Sabai Resort on 2nd Road by big C as an alternative.

I haven't been there for a while ,the children are keen,what are your views ?

:o Wiley Coyote

Hello we have stayed in the woodlands on many occasions and we think the staff are brilliant.These days we find the woodlands too pricey.On our last holiday,we stayed at the Lex Villa just up the road.This has a huge swimming pool and kids pools with water jets,absolutely brilliant for kids and adults.We will certainly be returning here on our next holiday.Also the price of coke and fanta out of the mini bar in the room was 10 baht and by the pool the pice was 15 baht each which was a nice surprice.Hope this helps,well worth checking the place out.

I haven't been there for a while ,the children are keen,what are your views ?

:o Wiley Coyote

Hello we have stayed in the woodlands on many occasions and we think the staff are brilliant.These days we find the woodlands too pricey.On our last holiday,we stayed at the Lex Villa just up the road.This has a huge swimming pool and kids pools with water jets,absolutely brilliant for kids and adults.We will certainly be returning here on our next holiday.Also the price of coke and fanta out of the mini bar in the room was 10 baht and by the pool the pice was 15 baht each which was a nice surprice.Hope this helps,well worth checking the place out.

:D Thank You ,also to Orac