If Your Thai Wife Isn't With You Now...

donx

My wife called me from Thailand asking me to post a warning to Farang with a Thai wife. She is upset because she knows several Thai women that are using farang husbands to finance their lives with Thai husbands back in Thailand.

My wife is with my kids in Phatthalung where my sister-in-law has a small roadside restaurant. A Thai woman was eating noodles and bragging how she was taking advantage of her farang husband living in farangland.

I told her I would pass this warning on to ThaiVisa.com and that is what this post is about.

Now personally, I think this topic has been discussed so often on the website, but I find it interesting that the behavior of these Thai women really makes my wife so upset. Anyway, I've put out the warning though I doubt it will have any real impact.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife called me from Thailand asking me to post a warning to Farang with a Thai wife. She is upset because she knows several Thai women that are using farang husbands to finance their lives with Thai husbands back in Thailand.

My wife is with my kids in Phatthalung where my sister-in-law has a small roadside restaurant. A Thai woman was eating noodles and bragging how she was taking advantage of her farang husband living in farangland.

I told her I would pass this warning on to ThaiVisa.com and that is what this post is about.

Now personally, I think this topic has been discussed so often on the website, but I find it interesting that the behavior of these Thai women really makes my wife so upset. Anyway, I've put out the warning though I doubt it will have any real impact.

im inclined to agree, It wont have any impact, you will hear " mines not like that ,shes different "

As you said, this point has been discussed many times here on TV and I hope the members here are aware of this "risk" [it is not always true either, like your wife by example].

Her reaction is surprising though. Usually Thai women wonder how this can happen (No thai would ever give out money like that when he's not there) but they think that if the farang is stupid enough to pay, then it's his fault.

what a coincidence!

i heard from mine about the sister-in-law of a noodle stand vendor in phatthalung who is taking her farang hubby back in farangland for a fiscal ride!

we are so upset that we are going to mk restaurant to see them sing.

Edited by bowthai

im inclined to agree, It wont have any impact, you will hear " mines not like that ,shes different "

mines not like that ,shes different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen many that done it while their farang husbands was with them.

The society as a whole seems this is a normal and expected way of life. It is all about lies and face or at least seems that way. Then again when is it normal for a girl to marry or have a relationship so easy with someone making

10 x her own ability. I do not think values and honesty is high on the thai self respect list, if at all.

My wife called me from Thailand asking me to post a warning to Farang with a Thai wife.

troll!

Check my past posts if you think I'm a troll.

assuming you are not are troll the fact remains that your posting is trollish².

My wife is not with me right now. I'm in BKK and she is in Phuket at our hotel. I have concrete evidence that my wife is receiving money from our hotel guests, (sometimes 1,000s of baht!) and depositing this money in my bank account.

Should I be worried?? :o

Simon

My wife called me from Thailand asking me to post a warning to Farang with a Thai wife.

troll!

I agree that it may appear trollish. I really didn't want to post this but my wife insisted and I know she will ask me if I did it when I call her tonight.

I considered posting this in the Southern Thailand section, but I thought it was more appropriate to post it here. If the moderators feel that this should be moved then go ahead and move it.

I seen many that done it while their farang husbands was with them.

The society as a whole seems this is a normal and expected way of life. It is all about lies and face or at least seems that way. Then again when is it normal for a girl to marry or have a relationship so easy with someone making

10 x her own ability. I do not think values and honesty is high on the thai self respect list, if at all.

If this thread makes you happy then it is worth it.

My wife is not with me right now. I'm in BKK and she is in Phuket at our hotel. I have concrete evidence that my wife is receiving money from our hotel guests, (sometimes 1,000s of baht!) and depositing this money in my bank account.

Should I be worried?? :D

yeah! ask her why only thousands and not ten-thousands :o

Should I be worried?? :D

Simon

Only when the deposits suddenly take a nose dive! :o Just kidding....

troll!

Didn't you post some threads like this yourself lately because you thought it was funny ?

Not that I care , it is funny and it is something that happens a lot obviously , not mean they are all trollish .

This one maybe is not and maybe gies people an extra warning ! :o

Didn't you post some threads like this yourself lately because you thought it was funny ?

i never thought it was funny. the reason why i posted was to make fun of trollish, rubbish, naive, stupid and last not least superfluous postings.

:o

troll!

I agree that it may appear trollish. I really didn't want to post this but my wife insisted and I know she will ask me if I did it when I call her tonight.

I considered posting this in the Southern Thailand section, but I thought it was more appropriate to post it here. If the moderators feel that this should be moved then go ahead and move it.

that your wife insisted is of course a valid reason. if that is the case i apologise for being rude.

by the way... how often does your wife beat you up if you refuse to comply with something she is insisting? every time?