Just Curious

sbk

Who are you?  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just to satisfy my curiousity on the ladies who visit the forum. I am a nosy one :o

Couldn't get an age range into the Poll, but as ladies don't like to discuss their age anyway, don't see a point :D

Hows that Sheryl? I am a novice at this poll thing :o

If one leaves the last question (whether partner is Thai or farang) blank, then it doesn't go through. But there is no way to answer that if one is not currently in a relationship. If you could just add a "not applicable"response choice to it, then it should work.

Sheryl, Done, that is the "none" vote.

NR< some people can vote null votes, it shows up as a vote cast but doesn't add any data.

And guys, you can look but please respect the idea that I am interested in the women of this forum. Thanks :o

And guys, you can look but please respect the idea that I am interested in the women of this forum. Thanks :o

Null voted, I was curious about the results.

And as the tiger said, the title alone will make the men look.

Not sure why this is a point that needs to be made, but I guess I will make it again. I am not asking for the data on the men so please do not add data into it. feel free to do a null vote, but as I am asking about women in the women's forum it seems obvious to me that I am only interested in the women.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with looking and I am really not sure why you guys are belaboring this point. Just please have enough respect to not vote. Thanks.

And guys, you can look but please respect the idea that I am interested in the women of this forum. Thanks :D

Null voted, I was curious about the results.

And as the tiger said, the title alone will make the men look.

my mouth was watering. now i am quite disappointed :o

Interesting results so far, I think.

Welcome to the women who have posted here for the first time, hope you stick around. We are surrounded by a sea of testosterone in our forum. Feel free to post in this forum when it gets to you :o

I casted my vote too :o good to see there are a few other thais on the dorum :D

I think I quite like being the minority in my own country :D

single non-white female thai on expat forum :D whatever that may mean.......

I casted my vote too :o good to see there are a few other thais on the dorum :D

oh, a dorum.

single non-white female thai on expat forum :D whatever that may mean.......

it means you like chocolate,

white milk or dark...... fav being

• 4 weeks later...
Sheryl, Done, that is the "none" vote.

NR< some people can vote null votes, it shows up as a vote cast but doesn't add any data.

Me too! :D

Well, hopefully its only been women voting :o

Assuming so, I find the numbers interesting. Especially how many single women are here. More power to you ladies :D

forgot to add children into the poll, but oh well, too late now.