Looking For A Clown Or Place For Birth Party In Pattaya

aunt

My son will be 6 years soon. I'd like to organize party with a clown at home, or to find a place for carrying out of birthday. I live in Pattaya. All children are only English-speaking. Can somebody suggest a clown or firm for the organization of birthday. Thanks.

Try the Party Shop in Soi Town in Town, Pattaya Klang. Never tried their services but for some reason have a business card??? States Party Supplies, Costumes, Games, Candy, Party Catering, Face Painting, Animal Shows, Magic Shows, Clow Hosts etc, etc, etc..... Must be something there to please a group of 6 year olds. Have a great day. Oh forgot number listed is 0850841626 Amber ( I presume expat??)

• 2 months later...
Try the Party Shop in Soi Town in Town, Pattaya Klang. Never tried their services but for some reason have a business card??? States Party Supplies, Costumes, Games, Candy, Party Catering, Face Painting, Animal Shows, Magic Shows, Clow Hosts etc, etc, etc..... Must be something there to please a group of 6 year olds. Have a great day. Oh forgot number listed is 0850841626 Amber ( I presume expat??)

Saw ad for this recently notifying of move to Sukhumvit Road.

This is a long shot, but worth a try. When in Sydney recently there was a clown at a shopping centre who did balloons, facepainting etc. While my son was having his face done, the clown and I got talking and it turns out he comes to Phuket twice a year and is happy to arrange entertainment while there. Here's the website .... the main picture is the clown I was talking to, although I think the agency represents others (this guy's name is Stretch). Worth contacting him to see if he will be in town around the time of your daughter's party.

<a href="http://www.carouselclowns.com.au/main.htm" target="_blank">http://www.carouselclowns.com.au/main.htm</a>

Just saw the original post was ages ago! This might help someone else, though.

Edited by sylvafern