Transport Nathon/samui To Koh Maa/phangan

You could ask the dreaded Songserm, they will transport goods for a fee. But you will have to arrange transport from Thong Sala to Koh Maa

Thanks! You wanna go with me? I am afraid of big waves, haha!

How much is a Taxi from Tong Sala to close to Koh Maa? Suppose not the same bargain like in Samui...

I think the regular trip is 100 baht a person, so if you filled the truck up expect to pay more.

And you may joke about Songserm, Claude, but my husband's uncle drowned when their boat sank in high waves many years ago. I was here for that and saw their callous attitude towards his injured widow and his grieving family.

I think the regular trip is 100 baht a person, so if you filled the truck up expect to pay more.

And you may joke about Songserm, Claude, but my husband's uncle drowned when their boat sank in high waves many years ago. I was here for that and saw their callous attitude towards his injured widow and his grieving family.

Sorry, I didnt know!

Didn't expect you to, but like I said in girlx's thread, do not get me started on Songserm. :o

However, they are the only boat out of Nathon these days and they will carry stuff. There is a slow boat that goes to Koh Tao that will carry stuff but it doesn't leave out of Nathon.

argh so sorry to hear that and so glad that didn't end up happening to me! it's criminal that company... i will never take songserm again.

oh by the way OP there is also the thong nai pan express boat coming from mae nam- i believe they also stop at koh ma. worth looking into anyway!

Edited by girlx

The boat from TNP only stops in Had Rin and then onto the east side of the island. Good boat a good bunch of guys. I don't think you would have to pay any extra money to have your things put on board. You would have to figure out how to get everything from Had Rin to Koh Maa. That is where it would be a true pain in the arse. You could go to TNP and from there hire a long tail to run you over to Koh Maa. Songserm might be the easiest way.