Reputable Tailors Who Ship

MisterMan

You simply can't get a half decent custom-made suit unless you get personally measured and you go through at least 2 fittings. Your friend would be better off buying something off the rack.

What can work is that the tailor records your measurements and you mail-order another suit with the same measurements. Many Bangkok tailor shops will do that. One tailor I know of (New Royal Fashions) travels to Europe (and probably the US) once a year, sets up in a hotel room and measures clients.

Edited by billp

You simply can't get a half decent custom-made suit unless you get personally measured and you go through at least 2 fittings. Your friend would be better off buying something off the rack.

What can work is that the tailor records your measurements and you mail-order another suit with the same measurements. Many Bangkok tailor shops will do that. One tailor I know of (New Royal Fashions) travels to Europe (and probably the US) once a year, sets up in a hotel room and measures clients.

So just mail order a premade suit? I think height is a factor so there are no premade suits with his measurements............ But thanks, I will pass on the link!

Hi all,

A buddy of mine was looking online about having a suit custom made and shipped to America.

It turns out the tailor was located on sukumvit.

http://www.nickscollections.com/index.html

Anyone know of him or have any other suggestions?

He will not be comming to Bangkok or Thailand.

Thanx!

MM

Excuse my ignorance but is tailors who ship anything like Bgs who swallow?

Hi all,

A buddy of mine was looking online about having a suit custom made and shipped to America.

It turns out the tailor was located on sukumvit.

http://www.nickscollections.com/index.html

Anyone know of him or have any other suggestions?

He will not be comming to Bangkok or Thailand.

Thanx!

MM

Excuse my ignorance but is tailors who ship anything like Bgs who swallow?

--------------------------

Can you say that?!

So just mail order a premade suit?

I meant, you go to the tailor in Bangkok, get a suit made in the normal way (2 or 3 fittings), the tailor records the final measurements and files them away, and later you order a 2nd suit by mail/email. The tailor uses the same measurements to make the suit and then sends it to you. THis may or may not work due to differences in fabric and whether you've gained or lost any weight etc.

Edited by billp