Model Builder Looking For Employment In Thailand

I am a professional architectural model builder residing and working in South Africa and would love to immigrate to Thailand. I've been to Thailand for a period of a month before and fell in love with the country and it's people. If somebody can give me an idea of finding a job, maybe starting off at an architectural company, i'd be pleased. If by chance somebody can help me with a temp. job i would welcome it. I' m a single male, 35, and caucasion.

hope u have plenty of money,best to get a partner who owns land,the thais can do what you do so cheaper mate,as for being a single male its the best place to be,you want to come because you can ,as if you would want to drag a wife and kids here take no notice of the dick,best of luck :o

Do you have any location preferences, specialities, etc.?

Well, since i'm the one looking out, i think i'ts best starting off in Bangkok, but no, i don't have any place of preference yet. Would you suggest i start off getting there , making friends to help me out with accomodation and taking me to architectural firms etc? i'd do anything for the time being really.

come over and look around make some contacts,get a feel for the place,its not always a hoilday,if it were not for the bargirls dick would make no money,you have to use your skills and know how somewhere else,how about importing product you find cheaper in los,to your contacts back home,u know the building game go for it

I am a professional architectural model builder residing and working in South Africa and would love to immigrate to Thailand. I've been to Thailand for a period of a month before and fell in love with the country and it's people. If somebody can give me an idea of finding a job, maybe starting off at an architectural company, i'd be pleased. If by chance somebody can help me with a temp. job i would welcome it. I' m a single male, 35, and caucasion.

unlikely you would be able to find a job as a model maker , not enough buildings that require elaborate models , and even then a thai would be employed .

looks like you will have to teach english

Thank you Myfrienddu- i think your advice is sincere. As for the other person advising on the sexual practices in your country, I'm not interrested in selling or renting my body around. I'd rather give it for free to the one i'm interested in -are you?

I'd be happy teaching English given the opportunity. How do i get in there /apply for a job guys? Does anybody have links as to how i can get into teaching English? I also need friends helping me out once i get there.