Watersports

amanda

Wonder how crude this one'll get!!!! :o

Pattaya 'specially Jomtien, has sailing, jet ski's etc. Couple of hours on the bus.

I was fooling around on the puter the otherday and I see where water sports include Golden Showers,is that the kind you mean or like water ballet, swimming and stuff.

:D

.....reminds me of a (funnyish) story of when I was in the Philippines about eight years ago.

Computer internet was newish then and a lot of people needed help on search engines etc. My favourite trick was to ask the polite Filipina girl to help me with a search I was doing and ask for watersports pictures, naturally she was highly embarrassed with the resulting filth.

Anyway, I guess this is a wind up right? But sure Pattaya is good for watersports, although I only ever see Koreans paragliding early morning then collecting their crap photos on Beach Road while making a lot of noise and being silly.

Those jet ski's are for hire, but I'd be too scared of mowing someone down and going to Soi 9 gaol. Sailing is the best though....don't forget the ice cold Chang and sun lotion, happy watersports Amanda!

I was wondering if there's anyone into watersports here ? I would love to check out some places not too far from Bangkok. I am really into watersports. Any recommendations, anyone ?

Amanda

Check out japanese clubs if you're into that kind of stuff...

I was wondering if there's anyone into watersports here ? I would love to check out some places not too far from Bangkok. I am really into watersports. Any recommendations, anyone ?

Amanda

Check out japanese clubs if you're into that kind of stuff...

Hear they're into snuff films too. You like that stuff, go work in Iraq or Saudi!

I'm not really big on water sports myself. :D

But I read (here on the forum) that it is recommended as a cure for tinea (athletes foot) :o

I'm going to have to remember that one!

"I didn't pee on my foot because I was drunk, Honey. I was just treating my athletes foot!" :D

Gosh ! Is sex all you guys can think of ??!! Pathetic !

Amanda

Well you were the one who asked the question.

Maybe you should have been clearer about what you wanted.

The Englisg language has many nuances.

on watersports anyone here know what a Sat Diver is.

SATuration diver ... can stay below safe SCUBA working depth for hours/days/weeks after equalizing blood/lung nitrogen pressure, without needing decompression on returning to the surface.

Very good Rod

one of my friend from college run a family buisness'Club Taco' it has offering cable waterski, windsurf (0) 2316 7809-10. bangna-trad rd, km.13

I used to go for windsurfing.If you are not a member it is 350 baht for windsurf ,400 baht something for cableski, do not sure about it.You can be a member,too.