Comedy Show August 17th And Aug 18th

Sunbelt Asia

If some of the Thaivisa posts don't give you enough laughs in a day, now you can have some more...

Top Comics to Stage two-Night Show at the Spice Club at the Ambassador Hotel Soi 11 in Bangkok

Get ready for a night of hilarious fun as Todd Paul, Ludo Vika and Lonesome Dave, three of the funniest artistes currently doing the rounds of the international comedy scene, roll out a barrel of laughs in a two-night at the Spice club in Bangkok August 17th and 18th and a one-night only performance at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya’s Hall of Fame Ballroom on 19 August. All shows are at 7:30 p.m.

Todd Paul's act combines incredible feats of juggling and magic with his unique humor and an awesome, upbeat musical soundtrack. He is just simply one of the funniest, most entertaining acts you will ever see. What does Todd do? A better question would be, what doesn’t he do?

Ludo Vika was voted one of the top Latina comediennes in the United States by Hispanic magazine, and has appeared in many movies and TV shows in America. In her show she likes to explore universal themes: the tension of married life, the clash between marriage and home, the meaning of loyalty and friendship and the problems that come from living in two cultures.

Lonesome Dave perfected his act at the world famous Comedy Store in Los Angeles. Working on the same stage as famous people like Jim Carey, Damon Wayans and Arsenio Hall to name a few. Lonesome mixes music and down-home humor for big laugh pay-offs. In addition to comedy he has a band named the Soundmen.

The event, produced by First Man Corp, Thailand, not only showcases rib-tickling stand-up comedy but musical performances, magic acts and juggling shows as well.

Tickets for this not to be missed show is priced at THB 1,500 per person, available through Thai Ticket Master on www.thaiticketmaster.com/events at Tel. Nos. 02-2623456 or from First Man Corp at mobile tel. Nos. 085-4361900. Advance tickets may be purchased for just 990 baht until Aug 15th at the Sunrise Tacos Sukhumvit Rd Soi 12 - Soi 14 branch

Sounds like a good time. The wife and I will be there friday night as we are always up for a good laugh.

I hate most American sitcoms, but American stand up is one of the grand modern entertainment options...wonderful to see that it is coming here to THailand, i hope this is the first of many.

Look forward to going; have my tickets for Friday.

My fan club of Bendix and Samran can line up in an orderly queue for autographs after the show.

My fan club of Bendix and Samran can line up in an orderly queue for autographs after the show.

Hey, I think it is a night where we can all smugly and arrogantly pat each other on the back and laugh at our own jokes.

Hey, I think it is a night where we can all smugly and arrogantly pat each other on the back and laugh at our own jokes.

People who spend 1500b on a ticket at a comedy club are quality tourists, who also are strongly xenophobic and would probably not be welcome to emmigrate to Italy.

dta dta chish

Thank you thank you.

A funny thing happened to me on the way to the Accenture offices.

Oh yes, so merry old jokes I am sure will be had; mate, seriously, we should do it, a Titans of Thaivisa Tour, also known as the Three Benders Tour - Bendix is Havearoti, I will be Domino Pizza and you can be the other one.

If some of the Thaivisa posts don't give you enough laughs in a day, now you can have some more...

Top Comics to Stage two-Night Show at the Spice Club at the Ambassador Hotel Soi 11 in Bangkok

Get ready for a night of hilarious fun as Todd Paul, Ludo Vika and Lonesome Dave, three of the funniest artistes currently doing the rounds of the international comedy scene, roll out a barrel of laughs in a two-night at the Spice club in Bangkok August 17th and 18th and a one-night only performance at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya's Hall of Fame Ballroom on 19 August. All shows are at 7:30 p.m.

Todd Paul's act combines incredible feats of juggling and magic with his unique humor and an awesome, upbeat musical soundtrack. He is just simply one of the funniest, most entertaining acts you will ever see. What does Todd do? A better question would be, what doesn't he do?

Ludo Vika was voted one of the top Latina comediennes in the United States by Hispanic magazine, and has appeared in many movies and TV shows in America. In her show she likes to explore universal themes: the tension of married life, the clash between marriage and home, the meaning of loyalty and friendship and the problems that come from living in two cultures.

Lonesome Dave perfected his act at the world famous Comedy Store in Los Angeles. Working on the same stage as famous people like Jim Carey, Damon Wayans and Arsenio Hall to name a few. Lonesome mixes music and down-home humor for big laugh pay-offs. In addition to comedy he has a band named the Soundmen.

The event, produced by First Man Corp, Thailand, not only showcases rib-tickling stand-up comedy but musical performances, magic acts and juggling shows as well.

Tickets for this not to be missed show is priced at THB 1,500 per person

1.500 Baht ? well, thats already enough comic for me to have a good laugh.

I rather suggest to invite 75 homeless or poor people to a 20-Baht-meal of PhadThai at the next footstall in your soi.... that would make more sense..... Thankyou

Get ready for a night of hilarious fun as Todd Paul, Ludo Vika and Lonesome Dave, three of the funniest artistes currently doing the rounds of the international comedy scene, roll out a barrel of laughs in a two-night at the Spice club in Bangkok August 17th and 18th and a one-night only performance at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya's Hall of Fame Ballroom on 19 August. All shows are at 7:30 p.m.

Todd Paul's act combines incredible feats of juggling and magic with his unique humor and an awesome, upbeat musical soundtrack. He is just simply one of the funniest, most entertaining acts you will ever see. What does Todd do? A better question would be, what doesn't he do?

Tickets for this not to be missed show is priced at THB 1,500 per person

1.500 Baht ? well, thats already enough comic for me to have a good laugh.

I rather suggest to invite 75 homeless or poor people to a 20-Baht-meal of PhadThai at the next footstall in your soi.... that would make more sense..... Thankyou

Can anyone say self promotion? Some are excellent at it

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=136680

One is very good at it and I compliment him on it

Can anyone say goodbye jEFF?

Dang, now I have to eat at Taco Loco!

Edited by jEFFREYk44