Bell Bus Service To Pattaya

triffid

If someone has used this service did they notice how much space they have in the van for luggage. I'll have a biggish suitcase and a biggish carry-on and a laptop bag. At a pinch I can put the last two in my lap, but the suitcase needs a boot/trunk or something.

Tried emailing them but they don't reply.

further info for you triffid

buses leave airport at

you have to call bell from airport on arrival

tel no 0 2747 4675 6 or 138 370 055 6 to be picked up at arrival level gate 7

Are these buses crossing Chonburi (the town) or the bypass ? I stay there and I go to Ekamai first, and the regular bus Bkk-Chonburi-Sriracha-Pattaya. Thanks

further info for you triffid

buses leave airport at

you have to call bell from airport on arrival

tel no 0 2747 4675 6 or 138 370 055 6 to be picked up at arrival level gate 7

Are these buses crossing Chonburi (the town) or the bypass ? I stay there and I go to Ekamai first, and the regular bus Bkk-Chonburi-Sriracha-Pattaya. Thanks

Looks a good service .

and fare is 150 baht

Thank you for the comprehensive info. It'll be very helpful in a few days when I should be arriving at Suvarnabhumi.

Also wanted to know about any bus service from pattaya to bkk railway station - which is where I need to go from next. but I'll post in the travel section.

and fare is 150 baht

Thank you for the comprehensive info. It'll be very helpful in a few days when I should be arriving at Suvarnabhumi.

Also wanted to know about any bus service from pattaya to bkk railway station - which is where I need to go from next. but I'll post in the travel section.

why not just take the train from Pattaya straight into Hua Lamphong station? 1 a day, somewhere round about 2.00 pm i think. takes about 4 hours. very cheap.

I did post in the other forum too. Wanted to know if the train's punctuality can be relied upon to catch the connexion at Hualomphong. Is it as bad as someone is saying there?

Otherwize the taxi from ekamai seems ok.

thanks for the replies/suggestions.