Any Bars In Bangkok With Truesport Extra 2?

Sunderland

I know I am a sad b'stard, but I want to watch Wigan v Sunderland next Saturday and True have it down as a game on Truesport Extra 2. There was me thinking that they would put the quality games on the Platinum Package and yet Sunderland have Wednesday night's game against Birmingham and Saturday's against Wigan on channel 70!! No wonder nobody wants to buy the Platinum package!!

Any clues or hints towards a bar that has the Platinum package would be greatly appreciated. Don't mind an empty bar as I doubt anyone else wants to watch these 2 fine teams battle for 3 points. :o

Cheers

I know I am a sad b'stard, but I want to watch Wigan v Sunderland next Saturday and True have it down as a game on Truesport Extra 2. There was me thinking that they would put the quality games on the Platinum Package and yet Sunderland have Wednesday night's game against Birmingham and Saturday's against Wigan on channel 70!! No wonder nobody wants to buy the Platinum package!!

Any clues or hints towards a bar that has the Platinum package would be greatly appreciated. Don't mind an empty bar as I doubt anyone else wants to watch these 2 fine teams battle for 3 points. :D

Cheers

The problem is that no bar owner in his right mind would put on Birmingham V Sunderland when you have other ENTERTAINING games on. :o

I think the Robin Hood may have, but would be worth droping them an email or giving them a call. From my hazey recollection on Saturday, they did, but I could be wrong.

Cloudy recollection was it Mr. Toad???

Sunderland, you know that I am partial to the odd couple of beers from time to time :o

Any clues or hints towards a bar that has the Platinum package would be greatly appreciated. Don't mind an empty bar as I doubt anyone else wants to watch these 2 fine teams battle for 3 points. :D

Cheers

The problem is that no bar owner in his right mind would put on Birmingham V Sunderland when you have other ENTERTAINING games on. :D

At least most Sunderland fans can read! :D Who said anything about Birmingham v Sunderland??? Dibblestick! :o

Cheers

Alright Bonnie Lad,

Still looking for a bar with Truesport channel 70? You might as well upgrade to Platinum as I reckon most of your games will be on channel 70 anyway. I know that it's 500 baht a month dearer but you'll spend at least that amount in a bar watching the Black Cats. So in a roundabout way by upgrading you'll save money. :o

Edited by Spit the Dog

Cheers

Alright Bonnie Lad,

Still looking for a bar with Truesport channel 70? You might as well upgrade to Platinum as I reckon most of your games will be on channel 70 anyway. I know that it's 500 baht a month dearer but you'll spend at least that amount in a bar watching the Black Cats. So in a roundabout way by upgrading you'll save money. :o

Aye ... that I will be doing when I move on the 1st.

Truevisions obviously targetted Sunderland fans in this bid to get us to upgrade to the Platinum package. They know quality when they see it ... :D

Truevisions obviously targetted Sunderland fans in this bid to get us to upgrade to the Platinum package. They know quality when they see it ... :D

Yeah, some real logical marketing ploy to get lot's of people to upgrade. No that I'm going to mention it to Turdvisions :o

Yeah, some real logical marketing ploy to get lot's of people to upgrade. No that I'm going to mention it to Turdvisions :o

I've already emailed them and given them your address and subscription number, Toady. Prepare for a 4,000 baht bill each month and advertisements in the middle of the game. :D

I've already emailed them and given them your address and subscription number, Toady. Prepare for a 4,000 baht bill each month and advertisements in the middle of the game. :D

Well, thats it. I was going to invite you over for beers for tomorrows game, but now my subs are going to go up I've changed my mind :D:D

I've already emailed them and given them your address and subscription number, Toady. Prepare for a 4,000 baht bill each month and advertisements in the middle of the game. :bah:

Well, thats it. I was going to invite you over for beers for tomorrows game, but now my subs are going to go up I've changed my mind :D:D

Is there a game tomorrow? I thought all the big games were today :D Who's playing tomorrow? I thought I heard Somchai and Sparky talking about 'Insignificant Sunday'. I'll get my ears checked later today. :bah: