Transferring Title Deeds (chanote)

Dear Forum

Please forgive me if I am covering 'old ground' here, but can anybody tell me what percentage do the Land Registry charge to transfer Title Chanote

Deeds.

But, in this case the owner will be transferring ownership to another member of the same family, living in the same property, and listed in the same Tabian(blue) bahn.

Confused! Yeh, so am I but seek your vast wealth of knowledge ............................................

Kind regards FV

Dear Forum

Please forgive me if I am covering 'old ground' here, but can anybody tell me what percentage do the Land Registry charge to transfer Title Chanote

Deeds.

But, in this case the owner will be transferring ownership to another member of the same family, living in the same property, and listed in the same Tabian(blue) bahn.

Confused! Yeh, so am I but seek your vast wealth of knowledge ............................................

Kind regards FV

Transfer fees 2% and stamp duty 0.1% if the property has been held five years or more. If less than that period, then Specific Business Tax at 3.3% will apply instead of stamp duty.

Furthermore, there is a withholding tax on capital gain depending on the number of years hel.d. The amount can be ascertained first from the Land Department

Transfer fees 2% and stamp duty 0.1% if the property has been held five years or more. If less than that period, then Specific Business Tax at 3.3% will apply instead of stamp duty.

Furthermore, there is a withholding tax on capital gain depending on the number of years hel.d. The amount can be ascertained first from the Land Department

Irene,

does the business tax apply to old condos if held for less than 5 years or just new ones? And do you know what is the capital gains rate of tax, say on 500,000 baht profit?