Best Quality Football Shirts In Pattaya?

ruddy2000

Does anyone know where i can buy the best qualtity football shirts In Pattaya?...with premier league badges on the arms, Names and numbers etc ...especially looking for the special shirts like Chealsea FA cup final (as on photo) one and maybe Milan champions league final one

If someone doesnt want to post an address on the forum, can you please PM or mail me :o

Regards & thanks in advance!

chelski.bmp

There's an Indian shop on econd Road (well, actually there's bloody hundreds!) but this one is nearly opposite Soi Pattayaland 1 - a few doors down from Boat Bakery - unless this whole area has been torn down for the new Mall.

If it is still there, they do many of the club jerseys, reasonable quality at Indian prices. So bargain hard - you should be able to get 50% discount.

• 4 years later...

Ask the jet ski guy's on pattaya beach. Someone in another topic keeps mentioning that there's a group of them that keep wearing different football shirts.

Top tip though, don't rent a jet ski from this group or walk towards them with a camera in sight. giggle.gif

Yeah Tony is yer man in Candy Shop, not the most pleasant of individuals but he will fix you up.

i have known Tony for over 10 years

in the ''good old days'' i used to ship shirts in 25kg boxes

his attitude today, is a reflection of the number of time wasters and big talkers, he has to deal with on a daily basis

i have seen them in there many times

big talk of frequent big orders, beat him to death on price then take away a couple of ''samples'', never to be seen again

if you deal professionally with him then he will deal professionally with you