I Bougth It For The Wife

corkscrew

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you, its a nice car if you like saloons and if you like to pay tax that is: but for the price you could have bought a two or three houses and made some money for your wife's future.

But then again, there is the "30 second show off time --- Oh dear LOOK everybody,,,, my wife has a merc that costs 5 times more than the same model does in europe".

Shurely, you dont think it going to impress any of us: its very nice for your wife, yes!

I have given my wife gifts too, but I would not show off its value to anyone.

A gift is a gift, it comes from the heart: it is not a medal to display or drive arround in. It is a private thing between two people to display respect, love or care.

Somehow I think you got it wrong to to tell the world about this. I just hope you and your wife stay together!

Isn't there something intrinsically sad about someone who despite such wealth has to go onto an anonymous internet forum and almost ask to be told that he did the right thing ? apart from the fact that showing off, particularly wealth, is vulgar, I doubt many women want such a car unless chauffeured.

Me, jealous ? no. I had my time to buy all the toys I wanted and you know, I never needed a slap on the back of approval from my friends, internet or real.

Good for you, its a nice car if you like saloons and if you like to pay tax that is: but for the price you could have bought a two or three houses and made some money for your wife's future.

But then again, there is the "30 second show off time --- Oh dear LOOK everybody,,,, my wife has a merc that costs 5 times more than the same model does in europe".

Shurely, you dont think it going to impress any of us: its very nice for your wife, yes!

A gift is a gift, it comes from the heart: it is not a medal to display or drive arround in. It is a private thing between two people to display respect, love or care.

Somehow I think you got it wrong to to tell the world about this. I just hope you and your wife stay together!

This IS a car forum! And, this is the normal chatter on car forums isn't it? Showing wheels?

Nice car for the misses. I know I'm not your wife either but can you buy me this? ...please...

This IS a car forum! And, this is the normal chatter on car forums isn't it? Showing wheels?

post-19809-1187742630_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice car, guess you can do anything now... You will be in the good books for a long long time...

Whats wrong with showing of the wheels he just go his wife? Sure it makes us look bad and poor but then again there are the "have and the do not have" people in the world...

Guess we know what category he is in..

Enjoy your cars and just be happy for him... I just hope that his wife is a good driver (my gf crashed TWICE yesterday) :o

Nice car for the misses. I know I'm not your wife either but can you buy me this? ...please...

My fault...I should have said 'all wheels'. Sorry!

Corkscrew, You are a rich person.

Although I am not your wife, buy this one for me then 001Beetconvtinline.jpg

OK. girl...what colour?

Now, that's what I call GENEROUS, Corkscrew ! :o

I think you will make one of the most esteemed Thaivisa members -a Lady Vet-Doctor!- very, very happy !

Stick to your promise, but, no doubt you will.

Heads off ! :D

LaoPo :D

Corkscrew, You are a rich person.

Although I am not your wife, buy this one for me then 001Beetconvtinline.jpg

OK. girl...what colour?

Now, that's what I call GENEROUS, Corkscrew ! :o

I think you will make one of the most esteemed Thaivisa members -a Lady Vet-Doctor!- very, very happy !

Stick to your promise, but, no doubt you will.

Heads off ! :D

LaoPo :D

We live in a cute world.

Lao Po, thats "Hats off" you mean. But, if the missus finds out corkscrew is planning on buying a new bug for Bambi, then it will most definitely be "heads off" :D

:D Thanks for correcting me, sbk! It was kind of late.... :o

I should have said: Chapeau....

LaoPo