Small Computermouse

raro

Bought me one of those tiny computer mice three weeks ago. Never do that again! It is just to small for my hands and causes by now serious pain in my right hand...just to let you know......don't buy any of the small ones... :o

Bought me one of those tiny computer mice three weeks ago. Never do that again! It is just to small for my hands and causes by now serious pain in my right hand...just to let you know......don't buy any of the small ones... :o

Everybody knows that size does count when doing anything with your hand.

I bought this mouse a couple of weeks ago 390 baht from pantip.It`s very comfortable a good weight can be used wireless if wanted ,included are rechargable batteries and usb cable.

I have got the same mouse..............paid 900 bht for it arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. But then I live in the middle of nowhere

Its a good mouse but the batteries need recharging quite often. At 390bht its a good bargain.

JAF

thanks a lot!

Couldn't find that mouse or any other large size wireless at that fantastic price at Tukcom, Pattaya. The only reasonable priced wireless mouses were also of that tiny make I have already.

settled for a no-name USB mouse at 200 Baht. Couldn't belive it, 24 hours later the pain was gone!

/edit: whatever

Edited by raro