Men Found In Beer Bar Gambling On Dominos

mcd

210807_6.jpg

Ten gamblers were arrested from a beer bar for gambling on domino games in public together with the evidence of some money in the early hours of 20th August.

Pattaya Police patrollers were patrolling the city that night when they came across a beer bar near Soi 10 on Pattaya Second Road and heard loud cheers.

Inside, they found 10 men gambling fiercely in 2 groups on domino games behind the bar counter so arrested them and took them to Pattaya Police Station.

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?F...;IdArticle=7173

I might start playing dominos as the company looks better than I thought. I've always imagined it to be a game for old West Indian chaps.

The "trick" when playing Dominoes with the locals as a Farang is not to win :D .........play as a team with yer other half and let her make the gains. Not too hard to come out yerself fairly even. (IMO Fair enuf cos the rest of Team Thai" are trying to play skin da Farang :o ).

And I am not old. or even West Indian........jsut spent wayyyyyy too long propping up bars :D

"Is that 20 baht in the evidence bin???"

Isn't it strange that every time they bust a gambling ring (this bunch looks like the hardenned criminal type to me! :D ) there always seems to be twenty baht in the kitty? :o

Good to see the BIB are on top of things and keeping the streets safe for society! :D

~WISteve

• 2 weeks later...

As much as it apauls me to see the illicit game of dominoes played by high stake gamblers. The real horror and degredation in Pattaya are the games of old Maid, Uno, and Kings Corner. These card games can also corrupt innocent children and severe penalities, and fines should be impossed to protect society!

Edited by philliphn