P-lok Help Request

Spee

I need some help from someone who is experienced with or lives in or around Phitsanulok. Mat & me are setting up our wedding plans for Songkran time next year. For my family who are coming in, I'm probably going to base them in P-Lok, because it's has the airport and decent hotels and is a reasonable drive to the house. There are several things that I'm looking for help with:

- Local Travel. Assistance with setting up arrangements for a reliable bus/minivan rental for several days to shuttle everyone around. Also perhaps for a day or two, I'm looking for an English-speaking Thai to help if I send them on a tour, a day trip to Sukhothai for example.

- Entertainment. I want to book a band for the day of the wedding. Also, I want to book some traditional Thai dancers to perform for everyone.

- Food. We want to have the wedding catered at our house. So I was hoping to find a reliable caterer in the P-Lok area to take care of all the food.

- Beverages. I'd like to make arrangements with a local wholesaler to buy all of the various assorted beverages in bulk on a one-time purchase., with other stuff like delivery, ice, etc., included.

Catering, entertainment, and booze could also come from Phetchabun, Phichit or other surrounding communities. We're in the Wang Pong amphur of western Phetchabun, which makes P-Lok, Phetch and Phichit all about the same distance to the crib.

Feel free to PM or respond here. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi Spee,

I can give you the number of a good minibus operator. 0819721365. we have used him a number of times, hi is a good driver not crazy or fast! he charges 1800 TB plus fuel per day if you take him for a few days.

good luck with your plans

Foggy Dew