One To Go Airline - Offer To Krabi

togena212529

The promotion ticket price is 299 + 500 THB (airport tax)!!!! But the Airport tax for DMK and BKK for domestic flights is only 100 THB.

Does anyone know about this chage?

Which Airline has got a better and more tranparent price policy?

My departurer could be any day from 10.09 till 05.10.2007.

I prefer to fly from DMK Airport.

Thank you for your participation.

Edited by togena212529

Could be including the "fuel surcharge". Nowadays you have to pay separate for the fuel when flying; like that is an option or something?

In response to your question; I know of no SEA airline with a more transparent pricing policy. Often they even have different tax charges from one airline to the next for the same flight. This is one area where US airline tickets are better than SEA, they give the final price when you ask the price in America. (But in 20 other ways SEA ticket policy is much better than US, so can't complain too much.)

Edited by Drew345

what is strange about that offer ? 799 baht including ALL TAXES is still not cheap enough for you ? thats strange indeed.

ALL airlines in the world have a fuel surcharge on top of the actual fare these days, THAI AIR does that as well. the 500 Baht is including Airport Tax (which is still 50 Baht from DMK, as far as I know, only Suwannaphum charges 100 now), Insurance surcharges, fuel surcharges, and all those budget airlines charge a "service charge" on top as well.

but then, if you dont like it, you can still book a THAI AIR flight at around 4.000 Baht or take a VIP BUS and pay almost 1.000 for a bumpy 12 hours ride.....

have a safe journey :o

The planes are so old that they actually have problems finding pilots that have a type rating to fly them still, most of them went out of service years ago. On top of that they are known as being one of the very worst airlines to work for in the world in due to the way they treat their employees.