Need A Van With Driver For One Day In Phuket On Aug 4

Dario

Hi everyone,

we'll be a little group of nine people coming to Phuket on Monday, August 3 and returning to Bangkok in the late afternoon the next day. 4 of our group are retired farmers who have never been up in the sky. We want them to have the time of their life and see a little of the island. We would love to find a van with a driver for the whole of Tuesday and who could then drop us at the airport at around 17:00/17:30. We will stay at a hotel at Patong beach.

Does anyone have contacts?

Mr. Lai!

he is incredbilty reliable and I send him to pick up my friends and he makes a little sign and even patiently waits when they have problems for hours in immigration. (however he does not have a time machine).

He has a van and he drives safe and not crazy!!!!!!!

His English is quite good to and easy to talk to on the phone but he likes and SMS for the details!!

Mr. Lai!

he is incredbilty reliable and I send him to pick up my friends and he makes a little sign and even patiently waits when they have problems for hours in immigration. (however he does not have a time machine).

His English is quite good to and easy to talk to on the phone but he likes and SMS for the details!!

Thanks Mister Man! I apologize for the wrong date. We'll be in Phuket on September 3rd and 4th. I will ask my better half to contact Khun Lai. I very much appreciate your post!

Mr. Lai!

Well, I must say that having Khun Lai with his van in Phuket during our stay was a good experience for a very reasonable price. He charged us 600 Baht for a transfer rom the airport to Patong Beach and 1,500 Baht for a one day excursion lasting from 08:00 until 17:00. I would like to recommend him. If you want, I have video footage when he picked us up at the airport. I only have o find out how to pack and upload.

If ou call him, please tell him that Khun Sampao (my adorable wife) recommeded him to you. He might be happy to know that. His phone number is 089 874 1146.