Site For Buy/sell Second Hand Goods

ws07

from my experience . the best side is thai2hand.com ...

best resonance (but not auction) ....

but in thai ... and most sellers are thais too ..

for electronics you may check pantipmarket.com as well ..

There was a ebay rip off, sorry copy, working a while back, thaibay I think. Only thing was it seemed to be run by 1 guy from Pattaya, Where else, who seemed to be selling 99% of everything on there. When you did bid you got no feedback as to why you didnt win just " you did not win item " Total crap.

If all you want is a second hand phone just go to any mobile phone shop and they have shed loads. I cant see why you would want a second hand one now as a new one is only a few grand brand new?? :o

• Like 1

There was a ebay rip off, sorry copy, working a while back, thaibay I think. Only thing was it seemed to be run by 1 guy from Pattaya, Where else, who seemed to be selling 99% of everything on there. When you did bid you got no feedback as to why you didnt win just " you did not win item " Total crap.

If all you want is a second hand phone just go to any mobile phone shop and they have shed loads. I cant see why you would want a second hand one now as a new one is only a few grand brand new?? :o

walk here in chiang mai around kad suan keaw or chiang mai airport plaza and you find lots of stalls selling second hand phones. take a closer look and you find that the prices are unreasonably expensive. invest a bit more and you get a brand new spanking phone. after talking to some locals here, i find that they are given pittance for their phones when they sell to these people. desperate for money, first thing you do? sell the phone.

i think looking for a site where buyers and sellers meet is ideal. so what the OP is asking for a better option to buying a second hand phone. www.thai2hand.com is probably worth checking out. have a person who can read thai next to you.

TB

Cause I am looking to buy an 2006 model Blackberry and it's still crazy expensive brand new I don't know why.

Okay just checked thai2hand.com and found a 8800 Blackberry and it says 9500. That's crazy cheap. Is it reliable? I don't want to get ripped off in a foreign land. http://www.thaisecondhand.com/_board/co/data/CO5669443.html

Edited by ws07

i bought almost everything on thai2hand.com ...

never bad experiences ... well peopoes there are privates ..

but its also common meet peoples on the place they actually live ...

so if somethings wrong .. you know the place they live ;-)

Extremly cheap is also nor,mal ..

i bought a Sony camera (top model at this time)

with 9 extra lenses ... for almost 30% of the market price .. and until today its working fine ...

the leather bag was included cost more in europe as i pay for the whole set ;-)

all my thaifriends recoment thai2hand ... as its totally private to private.

• 2 months later...
i bought almost everything on thai2hand.com ...

never bad experiences ... well peopoes there are privates ..

but its also common meet peoples on the place they actually live ...

so if somethings wrong .. you know the place they live ;-)

Extremly cheap is also nor,mal ..

i bought a Sony camera (top model at this time)

with 9 extra lenses ... for almost 30% of the market price .. and until today its working fine ...

the leather bag was included cost more in europe as i pay for the whole set ;-)

all my thaifriends recoment thai2hand ... as its totally private to private.

But NEVER make any advance deposit to anyone. There were already loads of people

scammed by this and the bank account numbers used by scammers are posted in the

website as well.

• 12 years later...
9 minutes ago, frequentatore said:

Craigslist Thailand

Bangkok Buy, Sell, Swap on Facebook (and many others)

I'm navigating the website, but it is an expats' website? I prefer Thai website.

And, the prices are really really non sense, some stuff have double prices or simply out of the market.

I've recently bought a number of photo items on "Facebook Marketplace"  Listings are easily searchable and most sellers have a number of photos of the item. For expensive items, I usually would usually meet the seller at some convenient MRT/BTS station.  For less expensive items that appeared OK, I would pay via ATM and the seller would send to me via Kerry.  Never had a problem.

12 minutes ago, dddave said:

I've recently bought a number of photo items on "Facebook Marketplace"  Listings are easily searchable and most sellers have a number of photos of the item. For expensive items, I usually would usually meet the seller at some convenient MRT/BTS station.  For less expensive items that appeared OK, I would pay via ATM and the seller would send to me via Kerry.  Never had a problem.

Why pay via ATM? is that the same as paying using a phone app i.e. to the persons bank account?