Tv Pissup (unofficial) In Cm For Friday 23 Nov 2007!

britmaveric

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice . What I say great idea actually .

So long there are not only local beers available , I would be happy to participate :o .

I missed the official one last time , and would love to meet some of your punters.

And I am not an Aussie , for an change .

So long there are not only local beers available , I would be happy to participate :o .

As an unofficial pissup it would be "drinker pays" so assuming the party is held in a venue that has beer other than local or is willing to put it on then you can have your favourite tipple

And I am not an Aussie , for an change .

Oh well maybe if you are a good person they will let you be one in your next life :D

Assuming I am in town then I am happy to meet up. Could be held at Tuskers where the last one was. Need to speak with MiltonBentley to work out the details.

CB

23rd Nov looks to be the date.... :D

Attendee(s)

britmaveric

UG

tijnebijn

Crow Boy (if in town)

ThaiPauly (circumstances permitting)

jackr

Maejo Man

endure- if you are about on 22nd - could meet up for a drink mate. :o

Edited by britmaveric

That's a bit unfortunate. The 23rd is the day I fly back to Blighty :D

You're coming to CM and there's not even a boxer-fan get together???? Geeeezzzzz :o:D:D

As for the Pissed up I might come with 2 friends.

Nienke

Edited by Nienke

Count me in. I will try to make it, twice as hard as I tried last time.

Cool, I'll meet you 15 mins earlier, at the corner of Rachamangaroprarob and Chang Noi Rd, a catswing from that charming little café next to Jim's old beer bar where Julie used to work, you know, opposite the temple. :D

Perfect directions for PB! :o Although he does know where it is, now (go to Miguels, just past 50 metres, narrow soi to left, up 50 metres on right.....)!

Count me in. My Detox should be completed by then......post-23786-1188570595.gif

McG

Count me in. I will try to make it, twice as hard as I tried last time.

Cool, I'll meet you 15 mins earlier, at the corner of Rachamangaroprarob and Chang Noi Rd, a catswing from that charming little café next to Jim's old beer bar where Julie used to work, you know, opposite the temple. :D

Perfect directions for PB! :o Although he does know where it is, now (go to Miguels, just past 50 metres, narrow soi to left, up 50 metres on right.....)!

Count me in. My Detox should be completed by then......post-23786-1188570595.gif

McG

If you follow McWasted's directions you'll end up at Las Vegas (not the one in Nevada either)..

Try 10 meters on your right as you enter the soi..

post-31110-1188583569_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhaied

Thai Visa Unofficial Pissup

Where: Tuskers

When: Friday 23 Nov 2007

Time: 6:00PM - ????????

:D :D :D

Attendee(s)

britmaveric

UG

tijnebijn

Crow Boy (if in town)

jackr

Maejo Man

PeaceBlondie

rachele703 + MB

meadish_sweetball

princealbert

Nienke +2

mcgriffith

:o

Edited by britmaveric

It's the FIRST OF SEPTEMBER!!! I bet you lot have already bought your Christmas presents and written the cards. There's plenty of Fridays to stumble through before the thought of November needs to cross any of our minds . . . .

Count me in! :D:D

JxP.

Proper Planning Precipitates Powerful Pissup :o

It's the FIRST OF SEPTEMBER!!! I bet you lot have already bought your Christmas presents and written the cards. There's plenty of Fridays to stumble through before the thought of November needs to cross any of our minds . . . .

Count me in! :D:D

JxP.

Proper Planning Precipitates Powerful Pissup :o

sorry, cant make it- will probably be in NZ, but have a great time, besides cant stand all those cameras flashin at those beautiful people :D

I missed the official one last time , and would love to meet some of your punters.

Well you guys could always come out here and have it...Mon and Kurt's Restaurant in Chiang Dao. Might as well have it hosted by a professional Alcoholic, eh?

Got Beer Singha, Chang, Leo, Archa, Hinecken, Erdinger Weissbier, Erdinger Dunkel, Weihenstepaner Weissbier, Weihenstephaner Dunkel, Beer Lao, Beer Lao Dark Beer, Wines from around the world and cocktails. Archa and Chang are only 40 Baht a bottle for you cheap drunks.

Whereever you decide to have it, remember...."Party 'till she's cute"

sorry, cant make it- will probably be in NZ, but have a great time, besides cant stand all those cameras flashin at those beautiful people :D

Yo, Donny....you are a farking INTERNATIONAL CELEBRITY NOW!

Use your 15 minutes of fame wisely, Grasshopper :o

Seriously, sorry you'll be gone. Was great chatting with you and your MUCH BETTER LOOKING better half at the TV Party....

McG

Attendee(s)

britmaveric

UG

tijnebijn

Crow Boy (if in town)

jackr

Maejo Man

PeaceBlondie

rachele703 + MB

meadish_sweetball

princealbert

Nienke +2

mcgriffith

Tigerbeer + 1

mickmac

kurtgruen

Attendee(s)

britmaveric

UG

tijnebijn

Crow Boy (if in town)

jackr

Maejo Man

PeaceBlondie

rachele703 + MB

meadish_sweetball

princealbert

Nienke +2

mcgriffith

Tigerbeer + 1

mickmac

kurtgruen

Oh oh, I just stuck my foot in my mouth again. I told my wife about going on November 23rd and she just reminded me that the 23rd is our wedding anniversary, so you better scratch me, sorry :D

Kurt