Tv Pissup (unofficial) In Cm For Friday 23 Nov 2007!

britmaveric

I will almost definitely be there and if I go it will be with my girlfriend who is a very nice girl so I will make sure to keep her a long way from you lot :o

CB

i reckon the list of attendees are going to grow substantially CB after this. BritMaveric should learn a little marketing from you :D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not too late to sign up then I'll be there too with a few visiting mates from home. I will try to keep them away from the curry until the TV lads and ladies get their fill first but if this curry is as good as expected that will be a hard job.

Thai Visa Unofficial Pissup

Where: Tuskers

When: Friday 23 Nov 2007

Time: 6:00PM - ????????

:bah: :bah: :D

Attendee(s)

britmaveric

UG

tijnebijn

Crow Boy

ThaiPauly (circumstances permitting)

jackr

Maejo Man

PeaceBlondie

rachele703 + MB

meadish_sweetball

princealbert

Nienke + 2

mcgriffith

Tigerbeer + 1

mickmac

kurtgruen

JuniorExPat :o

whimsy

dithprom

Gaz Chiangmai + Tan

rrose070 & Dan +1

realthaideal + 1

hanuman1 + 1

stament +4 :D

Priceless :D

calibanjr. +1

Artey+3

JimsKnight

Bosshog

Dustoff

chiang mai

anonymouse

hill16+ mates :D

:o

Thai Visa Unofficial Pissup

Where: Tuskers

When: Friday 23 Nov 2007

Time: 6:00PM - ????????

:bah: :bah: :D

Attendee(s)

britmaveric

UG

tijnebijn

Crow Boy

ThaiPauly (circumstances permitting)

jackr

Maejo Man

PeaceBlondie

rachele703 + MB

meadish_sweetball

princealbert

Nienke + 2

mcgriffith

Tigerbeer + 1

mickmac

kurtgruen

JuniorExPat :o

whimsy

dithprom

Gaz Chiangmai + Tan

rrose070 & Dan +1

realthaideal + 1

hanuman1 + 1

stament +4 :D

Priceless :D

calibanjr. +1

Artey+3

JimsKnight

Bosshog

Dustoff

chiang mai

anonymouse

hill16+ mates :D

WoodyD

:o

7 days!!! :o:D :D :bah::o

Come on Brit, show some enthusiasm :D :

It is 7 days, 8 hours, 44 minutes and 41 seconds until beer and curry time.

That'll be 7 whole days or 176 whole hours or 10604 minutes or 636281 seconds ;)

Click here for an up to the second time check on when the curry hunger will be fed and the beer frenzy begins!

:D:bah::D

JxP

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message
- hey I was feeling emotional - 5 is the limit?!

G'day,

Hey I'm a newbie here but count me in please, and from what I've been reading on TV most of you wished there were MORE aussies at the last one :D

And hey, Oct 23rd, it'll be a great time to continue celebrating Australia's awesome 3rd World Cup victory :D

Is it okay if I wear my blue singlet, stubbies and thongs? :o

No but bring a girl in a Thong

n honour of this event there will be a Cut 4 It draw for everyone's first drink. Thereafter all drinks bills will receive a 10% discount.

This is the menu for those wanting to partake in the curry buffet

Samozas

Popadoms

Chicken tikka masala

Mutton and Chocolate curry (I know but wait until you taste it!)

Spicey bombay potatoes

Rice

Garlic and butter naan

200 baht a head

thai%20visa300.jpg

Milton

Is it too late to add some extra bodies to the list?

A good mate of mine arrived in Chiangers this morning from the UK by way of Khorat (don't ask) and I was wondering if we could make our booking to be -

Gaz + Tan (+ Edward who was born last month) + Mate from UK + Significant other

?????

Any chance?

- willing to chip into the curry fund if needs be - - - will probably need to anyway - - - to quote "Death" in the Terry Pratchett books, "Death sighed as he sat on his steed called Blinky and looked down on the Discworld, then turned to Rincewind and declared, 'I could murder a good curry' " (or words to that effect) :o

Gaz

OOps - just seen the ticket price for the curry - no problem, Edward won't want any - he's still addicted to "lunch bags" :D

Sorted

Is it OK to bring the extra bodies?

Edited by Gaz Chiangmai

My guess is that ANYONE can go as this is not a free event. Everyone has to pay for their own beer and food, so why limit attendance? :o

Maybe Chas would like to know approx. how many people are going to attend? Then he knows how much to prepare? :D

My guess is that ANYONE can go as this is not a free event. Everyone has to pay for their own beer and food, so why limit attendance? :o

Maybe Chas would like to know approx. how many people are going to attend? Then he knows how much to prepare? :D

Yes, but I wouldn't think that paying customers would be turned away. :D

May I claim the pleasure of being the first to post what a great night those of you that said you were coming but didn't show missed.

Great to meet Brit, also UG, Peace Blondie Mick Mack Bilko and Junior ex-pat all of whom I had never had the pleasure of meeting before. :D

Nice to see Buckwheat there as well. :o

Plus all the usual suspects who make a get together like this work

Thanks to our hosts for putting on a fantastic curry, and it was really good, and a special mention for the attentiveness of the staff. :D

Big plus and an unusual occurance is that I left sober....I don't think I have ever left Tuskers sober

Can't figure out what went wrong :D

I had a great time too and brit was just as charming as he is reputed to be.

I knew I would like PeaceBlondie, and I did, but the shock of blonde hair that I was expecting didn't materialize. I finally got to meet Thai Pauly and he is as pleasant in person as he is on-line.

Mickmac is pretty quiet on-line, but quite intelligent and articulate in real life as is the owner of "By the Book Cafe", one of the few competitors of mine that actually knows anything about the books that he is selling. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Great time was had by all. This time I introduced myself to Neinke (whose name I am probably misspelling and mispronouncing), UG, finally met ThaiPaully, BritMaverick, Buckwheat, Woody, and a host of others. Always good to bump into the diminutive Crowboy. :o Sorry to disappoint UG that the shock of hair wasn't blonde enough or shocking enough, but four years of ponytail growth will have to do. Speaking of ponytails, Dustoff probably had me beat. Thanks to Chas for the venue. Let's do it again and again.