Stickman Reader Submissions

Stickman's reader submissions section, in my opinion, is filled for the most part with trashy crap from moron's on a sex tour.

However, I occasionally find one that really amuses me, enlightens me, challenges my outlook etc etc etc. Do you have a favourite submission or author and why?

I submitted a story last year that amused me , even the Mighty stick commented on it's ironic content per se. Dana's Thailand sometimes makes me laugh or cringe..

My story

Heres a link if anyone wants to see what an arse I was back then , these days I am a very wise idiot... :o

I submitted a story last year that amused me , even the Mighty stick commented on it's ironic content per se. Dana's Thailand sometimes makes me laugh or cringe..

My story

Heres a link if anyone wants to see what an arse I was back then , these days I am a very wise idiot... :o

Crikey thats some story,

Had to be the Vong Tong Hotel yes ?

My story

Impressive, Chonabot.

Pretty impressive.

I do not think many people would have posted the link,... :D:D

My story

Naughty BIL leading you astray like that ....... :D

Dana's submissions are great, fiction yes alot, but u gotta love the eccentic. There is another author called' Cent' I believe. His writings on life as a falang in a rural village are great. They are in the minority though most submissions are about so and so doing the sex tour . One guy calling himself 'Caveman' rants on about stories concerning his pre-work out diet, work outs , bar girls and extreme American patroism..a real tool. One of Stickman's good buddies I believe.

As for Mr's Stickman's advice....pluuuuuuueassse

My story

Oh Chon ... oh Chon ... and I had always pictured you as typical English Country Gentleman too. :D

My story

Oh Chon ... oh Chon ... and I had always pictured you as typical English Country Gentleman too. :D

I've shattered the illusion forever.... :D

Do you think LC will still meet me Doc? :D

My story

Enjoyed the read mate :D .

I've shattered the illusion forever.... :o

Do you think LC will still meet me Doc? :D

As long as you hold up your Union Jack. :D

This's actually one of my favourites. Pretty surprised to find out it was you. :D

I've changed my ways LC , I won't say for better or worse though :D

Goes off to find Union Jack shreddies....

She's read your story Chon. She knows that you have been known to take a social glass or ten, and you are not averse to a spot of extra curricular horizontal refreshment. You never know your luck :o

Good story Chonabot, at least it comes from someone that has spent some time in Thailand.

I must say i do not go to Stickmans site, i went there ages ago and found it was just the usual stories of sex tourists bragging about how great they are and how bad the people they are exploiting are, kinda sad really i think. Sure most of it is fiction, but i still think its a load of crap.

Cheers Begs , yes I read Stickman site these days when I feel like getting depressed at the amount of deluded <deleted> that are out here/there.

It's beyond fantasy the things that they think are happening. :o