Could It Happen Here?

farang prince

Can we stop the personal insults please.

Thanks Endure. I really don't know what point Frankly was trying to make, other than just trying to stir things up. My point is that I don't cruise, but this thread has provided some very good practical advice for those that do. I realize that the topic and some of the responses have pushed TV's envelope a little bit and I'm thankful that the mods have been tolerant and not shut it down.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, an interesting thread.

I like Underground 39 but he is right, the boys do hold their tackle on naked days. Something about Thai shyness is quite alluring.

Like Chakan (which is beautiful whereas 39 is down market), the place is quite sticky. Some boys just don't want farangs. Even if Brad Pitt walked in, he might not get laid. But, 39 is a lot of fun.

Silom Complex has been mentioned on here, and it is very busy. The toilets near Chester's are the busiest. The ones on the top floor are quiet, and you can sometimes sneak a boy up there. BEWARE of MBs, though. At least 50-60% of the younger boys loafing around by the escalators in Silom C want money. However, I did once take a boy home from there with no mention of money. There are a couple of amateurs there too, boys just wanting a bit of pocket money, or boys on leave from the navy.

As a middle-aged farang who could shed a few kilos, I still find that Babylon is best. Most of those boys WANT farangs. Many want ONLY farangs, and will not look at korean boys or japanese boys. Money transactions in B are frowned upon by clients and management (altho some boys will ask you to buy lunch or meet them later...but not many, I have found).

PEd

Edited by pauleddy

One point of order here: the term "boys" applies to males over 18 years of age, just as the term "girls" would apply to females. And we're not condoning sex for pay, or illegal activities any more than we would break the speed limit on the highway, or offer tea money to officials.

Thanks for the clarification PB. And I concur with the points raised....Use discretion lads so we can keep the thread going.

Edited by farang prince

Can we stop the personal insults please.

Thanks Endure. I really don't know what point Frankly was trying to make, other than just trying to stir things up. My point is that I don't cruise, but this thread has provided some very good practical advice for those that do. I realize that the topic and some of the responses have pushed TV's envelope a little bit and I'm thankful that the mods have been tolerant and not shut it down.

I was going to start of by appologising to Thai guys in big c for calling them low class as I thought that was the insult endure was referring to in my previous post.

I didnt realise that asking the question, why someone who is in a committed relationship was so interested in toilet sex, was so insulting. I just cant see the connection. I was just curious thats all because I do know that this kind of action is popular with guys in committed relationships and I also know many guys deny doing it as it is considered rather unsavoury hence all the hysteria shown to the sad US politician. One could also deny doing it because their partners read this forum.

Anyhow you did answer it by saying that you started the thread for those who are interested in such activities even though you are not. So thanks for answering my simple question. And once again appologies to Thai guys in big c.

Happy shopping

There are books written and a fair amount of research done on why people would involve themselves in anonymous encounters. I am sure somewhere, as we speak, someone is working on a 12 step program for it as well. It's the excitement, the unknown, the danger, the stimulation and more.

Some of this has to do with the male psyche, the same kind of thing that makes men go bow-hunting after big game, climb dangerous mountains (for no good reason) etc.

Maybe the good senator, when he rights his biography, will include a O.J. style chapter about what he would have done, if he really did it!

Meanwhile, any other exciting places that anyone things I should put on my 100 places I must visit before I die!

I'm not 100% sure about the present situation with the Military Junta in power, but the actual Thai Criminal Code states that consensual sexual relations are illegal with any person under 15 years of age; moreover, when money or any other payment is envolved, it is not considered consensual for any person under 18 years of age.

I'm not 100% sure about the present situation with the Military Junta in power, but the actual Thai Criminal Code states that consensual sexual relations are illegal with any person under 15 years of age; moreover, when money or any other payment is envolved, it is not considered consensual for any person under 18 years of age.

You have highlighted one of the reasons why I am confused. I'm still confused so what are the current answers? Anybody got a web page link to reality?

You have highlighted one of the reasons why I am confused. I'm still confused so what are the current answers? Anybody got a web page link to reality?

Rule of thumb in Thailand is to never have sex with anyone under the age of 18. If in doubt, ask for an ID. This is not an area where you can afford to make a mistake.

So now Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho) has resigned from the U.S. Senate after pleading guilty to soliticing sex in a men's restroom in the Minneapolis airport. Yes, this is the same Larry Craig that has voted consistently for "family values" legislation and has been screwing gay people for years (I guess both literally and figuratively) with his votes against gay marriage, etc.

Just to be clear, he plead guilty to disorderly conduct for "invading privacy."

Edit: Oh, and thanks for pointing out public restrooms that I should definitely avoid everyone. I had no idea this was going on at all and I think I've been in that Siam Discovery restroom, but for it's intended purpose. Cruising is sick, not because it's a gay thing, but because it invades the privacy of others just wanting to use the toilet. I get the same sick feeling when I see people making out in public (man and woman), etc. I wouldn't want to hear some man and woman having sex next to me in a public stall. But I'll try to avoid those restrooms, thanks.

Edited by Jimjim

Before we have a big moan about toilet sex and its undesirability we have to remember that prejudice and discrimination made some contribution

to it in the first place.

Where I grew up, in a small place in the UK, cottaging (toilet cruising) was the only option for gays. Hets didn't need to f... in toilets, they could score in their bars, offices and all the usual places and then f... at home or at a friend's place. I couldn't.

I am not excusing the practice (even tho' I quite like the thrill, and still go into toilets after 35 yrs). For one reason or another, people continue to visit toilets. They may be addicted, or, as someone said before, it is convenient and quick (especially for young Thais who cannot afford 250b for Chakan or Babylon).

Despite GayLib, there are still people in small towns who have to go into toilets, in Arkansas, Ayudthaya or Aberdeen.

PEd

Edited by pauleddy

So now Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho) has resigned from the U.S. Senate after pleading guilty to soliticing sex in a men's restroom in the Minneapolis airport. Yes, this is the same Larry Craig that has voted consistently for "family values" legislation and has been screwing gay people for years (I guess both literally and figuratively) with his votes against gay marriage, etc.

Just to be clear, he plead guilty to disorderly conduct for "invading privacy."

Edit: Oh, and thanks for pointing out public restrooms that I should definitely avoid everyone. I had no idea this was going on at all and I think I've been in that Siam Discovery restroom, but for it's intended purpose. Cruising is sick, not because it's a gay thing, but because it invades the privacy of others just wanting to use the toilet. I get the same sick feeling when I see people making out in public (man and woman), etc. I wouldn't want to hear some man and woman having sex next to me in a public stall. But I'll try to avoid those restrooms, thanks.

Glad we could be of help.

Edited by farang prince

There are the occasional voyeurs who just like looking, but for those who do not wish to be involved in such activities, generally you needn't worry. Cruising is done while looking for someone else who is interested. If your eyes aren't wandering around, chances are you won't even know what's going on.

Likewise, I doubt that you will have to "listen" to people having sex in the next stall. That kind of noise generally draws the attention of the guards. A lot of this is about secrecy. It's also quite common for contact to be made in one place and then discreetly going to a different location.

I can assure you, I've been in a number of toilets and the sound (and smell) eminating from the next one was far more obnoxious than discreet sex would have been !

I can assure you, I've been in a number of toilets and the sound (and smell) eminating from the next one was far more obnoxious than discreet sex would have been !

Fair enough, but the whole idea of people enjoying this just seems crazy and unsafe. You have no idea who the other person is, etc. I understand the part about having to do it in secret for fear of what the world thinks, etc. But for those who are open and out of the closet, I think there are much better ways to go about meeting other men, even if you don't have much money.

Fair enough, but the whole idea of people enjoying this just seems crazy and unsafe. You have no idea who the other person is, etc. I understand the part about having to do it in secret for fear of what the world thinks, etc. But for those who are open and out of the closet, I think there are much better ways to go about meeting other men, even if you don't have much money.

Actually Jimjim, I agree with you. This is risky behavior. But then sex in Thailand...whether gay or straight...represents risk and participants should take appropriate protective measures at all times.

It's not about logic or thinking. I don't think people (straight) should commit adultery. I don't think people should engage in premarital sex. And....the back seat of cars, well that's just plain uncomfortable!!!

Some people actually enjoy and wish for these secretive, anonymous encounters.

By the way Central Rama II is a good place for this type of action--it's a little discreet, but if you take the walkway across to Big C the action is more blatant. Once hooked up, a lot of people used to go to the Lemon gas station next to Big C. The new guard there, however, has been chasing people away at an alarming rate--he's really not a very nice fellow.

(Of course, I don't know any of this for sure--I heard it from a friend, who doesn't know either, but he heard it from a friend....)

Farang Prince, absolutely excellent! You do need to write to him, I think he just found his new defense strategy....a little like O.J.'s, if the glove don't fit, you must aquit!

I love it. I am a terrible, terrible person!!

• 2 weeks later...

In general, people engaging in this type of behavior are involved in unprotected sex, however, a lot of this type of behavior is not high-risk. There are people, however, who take all necessary precautions.

sorry, maybe this is a bit out of topic but can i go to the ladies room and ask someone to have sex with me? i'm straight...

Well, Narak, I suppose you might try that. But two bad things might happen to you...you might get arrested when the lady begins screaming...or you could run into my ladyboy and get the hel_l beat out of you. :o