Nfl Football Season Starting Next Weekend

fiddlehead

Is anyone interested in the NFL's 2007 season starting up this coming weekend.

I realize that most of the world thinks it's a silly game made for TV and I'm not here to argue that point, just would like to know if there are fellow fans who might like to get together for some games.

I know they are 2 am and 5 am on Monday mornings.

But Monday night football should be shown live here around 10 AM on Tuesday mornings i believe.

I live in Rawai and believe that the Enigma bar might be a good place to ask if we got a group together. (i prefer to watch games with other fans or rival fans even)

I watched the super bowl there this past Feb. and it was a good time with a good breakfast for those who were hungry.

Any thoughts?

Go Eagles!

Thanks for that link. No, i hadn't seen it AND now that i have, i find it hard to believe.

Now American Football is the biggest sport in the country as far as ratings go.

Who in their right mind would switch the sports and show us bullriding instead?

I'll believe it when i see it.

Maybe we'll have to wait and see what's available after the games this coming weekend.

I don't have TV myself. About the only thing i ever watched when i lived in America was NFL and sometimes NBA.

So, not worth getting cable or satellite here.

I'll ask around and see if anyone hears anything but i really think that Thai visa is my best bet as I don't really hang around with too many Americans here.

I live in Rawai and normally watch it at home (at least the games that are scheduled at for us reasonable times.

UBC tends to broadcast different games during the week at nice times also, without commercials, so good watching.

If you have a group, let me know, I'll join in.

I live in Rawai and normally watch it at home (at least the games that are scheduled at for us reasonable times.

UBC tends to broadcast different games during the week at nice times also, without commercials, so good watching.

Don's has multichoice Africa, so he should have the Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games on, unlike True which is not licensed now from ESPNStar. Not sure when he is goi

g to show the games, but I'll ask.

I'm sure he'll be repeating them at night to help out his happy hour in his saloon. 

Don's has multichoice Africa, so he should have the Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games on, unlike True which is not licensed now from ESPNStar. Not sure when he is goi

g to show the games, but I'll ask.

I'm sure he'll be repeating them at night to help out his happy hour in his saloon.

thanks, I've watched a super bowl at Don's i think it was 2 years ago. That'd be fine. Would you let us know what you find out please? I can't always make the nights. I'd rather watch the games live but would take what i can get.

Just saw this on bangkokpost.com :

TrueVisions will show live four NFL matches a week beginning with the season opener between New Orleans Saints and defending Super Bowl champions Indianapolis Colts at 7.30am tomorrow (Thai time) on TrueSport 3. First week live fixtures

I don't get True (i only have rabbit ears) but maybe this will open up options.

So, i guess Don's would be open at 7:30 AM. But will the bar be open?

TrueVisions will show live four NFL matches a week beginning with the season opener between New Orleans Saints and defending Super Bowl champions Indianapolis Colts at 7.30am tomorrow (Thai time) on TrueSport 3. First week live fixtures

I don't think Don is around, but I can email him and ask him to show the games live in the am.  I'm sure he will do it.

I don't think Don is around, but I can email him and ask him to show the games live in the am.  I'm sure he will do it.

Talked to Don yesterday and he is showing the games in the morning.  all you need to do is ask if it isn't on.

Well, i went over to Don's this morning to check out Monday night football live.

There was nobody around except one guy checking the internet there (in the bar)

I picked up the remote and tried to find the game but i couldn't. I believe i was on cable and not satellite feed.

I don't know how to do the satellite but ..............

Next weeks Monday night football is my team (eagles) so, i will definitely be over there (tuesday morning) for the game. Perhaps someone will help me figure out the satellite channels and find the game.

I guess there's not much interest. (i found track and field, Nascar, and soccer all playing but not the opening season of MNF)

Thanks for the help, all on here. ( I hope to see someone show up to watch the Eagles next week. )

Well, i went over to Don's this morning to check out Monday night football live.

There was nobody around except one guy checking the internet there (in the bar)

I picked up the remote and tried to find the game but i couldn't. I believe i was on cable and not satellite feed.

I don't know how to do the satellite but ..............

Next weeks Monday night football is my team (eagles) so, i will definitely be over there (tuesday morning) for the game. Perhaps someone will help me figure out the satellite channels and find the game.

I guess there's not much interest. (i found track and field, Nascar, and soccer all playing but not the opening season of MNF)

Thanks for the help, all on here. ( I hope to see someone show up to watch the Eagles next week. )

There's a thread in the sports section about True being in negotiations with abc for the rights to MNF and that is why it wasn't shown.  However from what I heard, multichoice africa's espn still shows the games, so you might want to have Don see if he can arrange that for you on Tuesday morning.