I have continually being browsing www.sunbeltasia.com website looking for a good business to buy.Im thinking of a convenience store preferably with a franchise.

Anyway i live in Australia and im finding it hard to understand this company registration. I have 3 million ,do i need to put 2 million baht into registration?

Is 3 million enough to buy a good business?

I dont understand what money exactly i need to sart up a company to buy a convenience store.Anyone help.Eventually when the time comes hopefully next year i probaly will go to thaistartup or sunbelt but im just thinking of what money i would need.

I have 3 million ,do i need to put 2 million baht into registration?
NO. Two million is registered capital is required if you are a director seeking a work permit. 25%( 500,000 Baht in this case) of those funds is expected to be paid within 90 days of company formation for shares. That can be used as working capital.
Is 3 million enough to buy a good business?

If you can confirm the profit numbers after due diligence then as a rule of thumb, on a 3 million Baht business that should return 100,000 Baht a month... a 40% return. No guarantee of course for the future, but 2.5 times earnings on past history, is what most businesses are acquired at on a cash flow model.

Thanks for looking at our site.

www.sunbeltasia.com

P.S. Thanks Doc for your words of wisdom. As you know, nothing to be afraid of on asking questions.

Thanx sunbelt.I look at your site a few times a day ,and i notice you have min marts for sale mostly in BKK.Does Sunbelt also work for buyers?

For example,could I come to Sunbelt and ask them to find me a business and check the business figures,give a valuation etc?

Also do you sell franchise stores like 7 eleven and family marts or do i have to go directly to them?

i notice you have min marts for sale mostly in BKK.Does Sunbelt also work for buyers?
Yes.
For example,could I come to Sunbelt and ask them to find me a business and check the business figures,give a valuation etc?

Yes We have done this for a number of clients who were buyers. 5% finders fee of the acquisition, if you acquire the business or you can choose our professional fee of 1,800 Baht per hour. If you acquire a business that is listed with us, our service is free to buyers. The seller pays our fee.

Also do you sell franchise stores like 7 eleven and family marts

We do work with franchise stores. Our fee comes from the Franchisor and by the way, the franchise fee is the same, if Sunbelt is involved or not.

www.sunbeltasia.com