Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No fee charged by Krungsri ATM in Pattaya from BBL account

Featured Replies

Typically I use cardless ATM withdrawals since my account is at Bangkok Bank in Bangkok, but I usually am not in the city.

Today however I used my Bangkok Bank ATM card to withdraw cash from a Krungsri ATM in Pattaya and was charged no fee at all.

I am confused. Does anyone know why I wasn’t charged either the inter province fee nor the other bank ATM fee? I was expecting to be charged about 30 baht.

You think that is strange. I have accounts that were opened in Samui with Kasikorn and Krungsri. Up here at the Kasikorn ATM, I am charged a fee on the Kasikorn card but the Krungsri card is free. And I can withdrew more with the Krungsri than I can with the Kasikorn one.

16 hours ago, Everyman said:

nor the other bank ATM fee?

I thought this was stopped some years ago although possibly only up to 10 transactions or something?

16 hours ago, Everyman said:

I wasn’t charged either the inter province fee

Yes that seems unusual.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.