Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

small ceramic tiles

Featured Replies

I have some projects kitchen / bathroom etc. I have visited mega / global / thaiwats / indies. Looking at ceramic tiles and only see large tiles. Back in the uk it is easy to buy 150 mm and brick size tiles. Am I asking too much. Large tiles offcuts seem so wasteful .

regards

Try swimming pool suppliers. Swimming pool tiles are all about that size. I also believe that Lazada and Alibaba sell them

51 minutes ago, surreybloke said:

I have some projects kitchen / bathroom etc. I have visited mega / global / thaiwats / indies. Looking at ceramic tiles and only see large tiles. Back in the uk it is easy to buy 150 mm and brick size tiles. Am I asking too much. Large tiles offcuts seem so wasteful .

regards

You can look at backsplash tiles which normally come on a nylon mesh for ease of installation

Then you take some decent shears and trim them off the mesh , M'kay ?

Did you use your coco butter hand cream ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.