Jobs For Non-thai

I am a non-thai student presently studying MBA. I have been trying to find a job in Bangkok but till now I havent had any luck. Is it very difficult to get a job for non-thai students? What should I do to get a job? If anybody knows pls help me

I am a non-thai student presently studying MBA. I have been trying to find a job in Bangkok but till now I havent had any luck. Is it very difficult to get a job for non-thai students? What should I do to get a job? If anybody knows pls help me

What is your key skill area/course of study ?

I.T. ? , Business ? ,Harmonics of the Alabama field pea ?

Every non-thai is seeking each others help here to find jobs. :o

Get hold of a thai forum and post your message. That will give you beter results.

Try these websites.

www.jobsdb.com

www.jobpilot.com

www.thaijobcenter.com

www.jobaa.com

kwiz

These websites are interesting kwiz117. Are many of the jobs listed on these websites for farang or are they mostly adds for Thai people. Is it really really difficult to get a job in Thailand other than teaching English? In Business, I.T. or Harmonics

These websites are interesting kwiz117. Are many of the jobs listed on these websites for farang or are they mostly adds for Thai people. Is it really really difficult to get a job in Thailand other than teaching English? In Business, I.T. or Harmonics

1. 99.9% jobs are for Thai People.

2. When you email your application 99.9% HR managers will put your application away just after seeing your name or nationality.

I have seen many threads in this forum discussing this subject. Nothing to discuss again. It's Thai people and Thai Language what matters in Thai+land. :D

If you want to find about "equal opportunity employers". Sorry, they are not present in Thai+land. :D

This is from my closer to 3+ yrs of experience, working here..

Guys who are living here for 10+ or 20+ yrs will be able to elaborate more on this. :o

These websites are interesting kwiz117.  Are many of the jobs listed on these websites for farang or are they mostly adds for Thai people.  Is it really really difficult to get a job in Thailand other than teaching English?  In Business, I.T. or Harmonics

1. 99.9% jobs are for Thai People.

2. When you email your application 99.9% HR managers will put your application away just after seeing your name or nationality.

I have seen many threads in this forum discussing this subject. Nothing to discuss again. It's Thai people and Thai Language what matters in Thai+land. :D

If you want to find about "equal opportunity employers". Sorry, they are not present in Thai+land. :D

This is from my closer to 3+ yrs of experience, working here..

Guys who are living here for 10+ or 20+ yrs will be able to elaborate more on this. :o

I agree with kwiz on this one.

You want to work in thailand? Maybe start out teaching english while you take tim e to meet people and cultivate relationships that might lead to more substantial employment. Get involved in the expat community. Learn thai, and don't be greedy.