Anyone With A Nice Car Want A Jobone Afternoon? :)

mallmagician

Me being me, I want to take my lady out on a really special night. As one little cog in the whole machine, I want a chauffeur to cart us around in a nice car.

I would love something like the Red Classic that is sat outside Miguels most days, and I have seen up my way (San Sai).

However, I would take any offers.

Ideally I would like a CD player in the car if possible. The driver to be courteous to the point of opening doors for my lady etc.

Its nowhere too far. Pick up in San Sai, Pick up near Mae Rim, then onto Robinson. Drop us off, chill out while we watch a movie and eat a meal, then take us home again.

Anyway, if anyone has a particularly special looking car, then I am interested.

Otherwise, does anyone know of a good limo service that might meet my needs?

Thanks

Phil

The cars may not be special enough for what you had in mind, but the airport limousine service has some quite nice cars in their fleet. Toyota Camry and similar. I'm sure you could arrange something with them.

Also, the Imperial Mae Ping Hotel has a couple of nice cars. Bentleys I think. You could see if they can be hired. If not them, then some of the other high end hotels probably have their own limousines as well.

Just googled this. Limousine Thailand They say they have an office at the Chedi and the Four Seasons Resort Hotels in Chaing Mai. Expensive though.

Also a company called Airport Transfers with Mercedes and BMW's at rates a bit cheaper.